This is my home.

10 Months later:

  The ground was soft as I remember always falling over it always, Vlad took the responsibility to be my trainer, so that I could lead the pack in Dylan's absence.

These two years changed me in appearance and also in strength. I not the weak Rebecca anymore but a strong and willful leader. Staying with the pack members it felt like family I was accepted at once but it always felt empty, Cole had also stopped visiting since that time.

Gladly Vlad and the others had kept me busy, showing me around facing challenges, whenever my dad would visit he would say that I look more beautiful. He's usually comes or I would go, I can't leave here it's my home now.

"Is it all you got? " laughed Denis, that evil brat is the son of Vlad and Clair. I would say like father like son. He's been my trainer for a week but does he has some attitude in him. While on the other hand his sister is a darling Diana.

"Come on twist his hand Becca" said Smith. God bless him it's strange that I would always gain strength whenever these four are. They give me power and confident. I flip Denis in one go and bend his arm.

"That's my Luna y'all" said a happy Benjamin. Mia had finally taken the position as the packs doctor, Benjamin is  my own protector , while Smith is guarding the pack as a beta. Kristen is busy arranging the pack as Dylan is coming next month finally.

"Smith!! Rouges attacked at the border" shouted Kristen, "Everyone at the safe house, men assemble and follow your Gamma, kids with me now" I said.

"No need to panic" said Denis, "I will go with them" said Diana both of them are our Packs warriors. "Molly get the children at the safe house I'm going to protect the hospital." I said to Molly, she's the teacher.

  "No Luna you can't do that" she said, "Don't question my decision, Molly and guard the child" I said marching toward the forest. I may be not a wolf but I bet I can run faster than any other human.

Did I said human?

But idiot your also an human.

My heart was beating loudly, I have to reach there before anyone else does. As I was Mia standing in her fighting mode.

  "Mia the Rouges they have attacked" I said.

"What are you doing here? You should be at the safe house" she said.

"I can't leave Clair, she's about to have a child" I said.

" You can't fight a wolf" she shouted.

"No but I can give you time , for the delivery." I huffed.

"Look take that silver rod over there and attack the one who attacks you" she said in frustration.

  "Hurry Clair is waiting for you go now" I said as Clair scream coming near me.

Vlad you better come back fast we're in trouble.

Howling started to begin... Rouges... They have been attacking at the border quite a time we recently.. But they never have reached this far.

"Well we'll if it isn't a human" said a man with orange sunglasses.... Really that's the best shade you got... Ugh stop it Rebecca it's not the time to be thinking of that

  " Back away rough" I said clasping the silver rod " or I will shove this down you intestine. "

"feisty aye... The name Carlos" he said with disgusting smirk attached to his face.
"let's have fun shall we" he said as two more came in front of me.

They Marched towards me, I kicked against the ground giving me a boost from it. "Get her" the other shouted. I don't think so.

I was fighting just the way I was taught but the sound of the new born distracted me getting punched in my abs.

Scumbag!  Ahh it hurts bad. Using the strength I had, I ran in the building trying to warn the people to back away, but Vlad was already busy doing that, he saw me and dashed straight to me "Save Clair" I said .

"she's fine, you need stiches" he said.
God Vlad, Carlos is right behind me.
"I will help Clair you on the other hand stop them from reaching towards me" I said.

" see us losers" I shouted and ran up stairs, "Mia we need to go out" I said but she was already fighting a grey rouge, I quickly smashed his head with the rod in my hand.

" Clair you need to run away from here with your child you are weak right now and Vlad is holding them off" I said.

"oh my god Becca look at you your covered in blood" Mia grasped.

"I don't know if it mine or someone's else" I joked.

"I coming back you stay right here" she said taking the baby and Clair. Thank god it's over as I looked down the window Vlad waving at me telling me he had got rid of them.

The beautiful child in Clair's arms,  I'm happy that Vlad had another one know he's going to train him and maybe I will train him too.

The window glass started to shake.... What the!!!, the  glass broke shattering into pieces, the whole room began to shake.

"Rebecca get out of there" I heard Benjamin.

  " I can't the door had been jammed." I shouted.

"I'm coming wait there" he roared.

Oh boy this isn't suppose to happen...

An earthquake.....no that's not right.....

Carlos:its about time....

Ahh explosions....

"Ben don't come this place is filled with explosives." I cried.

"No I'm coming" he argued.

"DON'T YOU DARE COME IT'S MY ORDER" I screamed, holding my tears... So this is how it ends...

Dylan........

The ceiling came falling over me as I heard a huge bang noise....my heard spins around for two minutes and I let darkness Consume me..