Will you be okay?.

I stared at Dylan as he was looking at me concerned, worried, love and afraid..... God his expression all reflecting in his eyes questioning me.

  "Dylan you want to tell me something?" I approached first.

   He hesitated but finally gave in "Rebecca there is something you need to know"

  "I'm listening you have my ears, there all yours" I replied

He leaned " I'm l-leaving...... for Spain... "

"You what!!!! " I was shocked.

"Leaving.... that is hmm " he said looking at me and I can feel he's fighting Cole right now.

" where? When!!how long exact? " I buried him with questions.

"Spain,Valencia ...two days later" he replied ignoring my last question.

  "how long?" I asked.

   "2"

  "two months?" I cut him off.

"well actually 2 years....... 2 deadly years"

"your leaving me for two years..... and you're not even feeling weird " I choked my soon to come out tears.

" Are you feeling sad? "

" ...of course "

  "Why is that... I should be the one feeling sad?" he said.

  That's because I love you you big idiot............. "because I might like you"

"might!! "

  "you like me where I love you is that fair I guess! " he pouted.

  "You love me....... Are you serious?" I ask in disbelief...... Dylan never talks about love....... He loves me...... They love me..

"And I love you more" I heard Cole's voice surfacing.

I give him a back hug......." I love you both".....he smiled "we know " and he kisses his already marked mark on my neck getting comfort.

"Why did you think we mark you if we didn't love you Rebecca" he said.

"Why are you going" I asked curiously.

"Cole needs to practice for helding the Alpha throne... So my dad is just doing his duty" he signed.

  "Sorry to interrupt but Dylan the Alpha is calling you" said Mia.

"I'm the Alpha, Mia" he said.

"Well until you are back that is" she sings.

  Boy does Dylan loves his family, I can tell the bond they hold. Yet again I'm just getting used to it. Their house is way big known as Pack house. Extremely many people. They all live in the forest half population.

"I'm going home" I said as I yawned.

"I will drop you home" said Dylan.

"No it's okay there is no need" I said.

    "Well I can drop you because it's one hour ride home so" said Benjamin.

"Okay bro let me get my stuff" I patted his shoulder.

According to Mia 'The Luna" has this motherly/sisterly relationship with the pack members so they love to do small small jobs for the Luna it makes their Wolf proud and happy.

An hour later:

"See you again Ree" said Benjamin.
"Thank you and same" I said opening the door.

................................................................................

"Sweety your back How were the Blakes" dad asks.

" I feel safe and happy there........... It just fills me" I said looking at my dad.

"No I'm not going to have you get married,............ Until you are 50" my dad pouts in a cute way.

" I wouldn't do too" I give him a bear hug as he smile........

I miss his smiles the most.......

"You look more and more like Mary " he said with sadness.

"and you I'm a mixture of you both" I added.

"She will be proud wouldn't she to see her young daughter finding love " he continues.

"Dad..... Hmm can I ask you a question" I say playing with my fingers.

"Sure"

"Why don't you marry someone?" I say.

"Ah!!!...... Well....... you know I love your mom the most then anyone else.... I can't Love anyone else...... She was........ and will always be my love " he sounded sad as tears confused him.

"I love you too dad you and mom always " I say wiping his tears.

  I know by now he doesn't like other women around him except me....... Everynight he would hold mom's picture and go to sleep......... They were everything to each other..........

My poor dad.......... Though he loves her it hurts him not to see her...

" So I heard that the Blake's boy is going abroad " he changes the topic.

"hmm for 2 years" I reply.

"Will you be okay? " he asks.

"yeah I have to besides I have you and Mia,Kristen and the boys " I say imagining these 2 years will pass in moments.

  "And School too" he added....

I laughed as he tickles me... My Good old dad is finally with me.......... My family... I will be okay...

The Black Alpha~[Completed]√जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें