Moving Back

September 23, Looking ahead was a gasty old house yet comfortable atmosphere surrounding the neighborhood. An old man comes and knocks the door nicely as he leaves we see it clearly a name on the door "Rebecca's place".
After what happened eight years ago was now the past of this family as they were moving ahead. The door opens and a big blanket has been roaming around here and there. As she stands up removes the curtains and opens the window letting the cold breeze in with a bit of sunshine streaming through her face.
The once thicked chocolate hair girl turns around revealing her face, the old Rebecca only see some thing changed she got a bit skinnier around her stomach, her beautiful marshmallow skin remain but with an addition of even more Rosy cheeks and pinkish lips.
Rebecca turned 16th this year and was finally allowed to roam around the town,she misses her dad alot but neither gets the time to stop by. Sam Rebecca's paternal grandfather had passed away last summer and his wish was to reunite the father daughter.
Upon hearing his last wish Walter promised to fulfill it and told Rebecca that she will be moving in before October. Which is not even a week later,so Rebecca says her Goodbye lines to everyone before moving in her father truck. Calling out Rebecca says to Hannah and Bobs her material grandparents to look after each other.
In the Smoky woods of Scarwood noises started to roam around the air with a bang on ground the White dogged face creature enjoyed the new smell in the air, Abit second and he had ran towards the smell.
Rebecca took her luggage out not bothering her dad, after the whole two hours of silence in the car. Walter broke the silence and asked her
'You should be fine hmm a bit hungry why don't we lose these luggage here and go outside to eat'.
Much to her surprise Rebecca started to get reddish from her cheeks to which his father had guess the idea of her being hungry.
From behind the bushes made some funny noises and she turned herself towards her father cause she remembered how badly her father scared her.
Those smoky sharp eye had saw his target. At Caramel delights both father and daughter were digging their faces to the food in front of them. Delicious cheesy pasta with steak pieces and with fish grilled.
There Walter Introduce Rebecca to Bill William his friend and the chief of Scarwood with his son Henry. Henry was younger then Rebecca but that didn't mean he couldn't have muscles.
At night the streets would go pin drop silence just the wind beating the window and Autumn leaf littering.. Rebecca always had on problem since that night she would have horrifying nightmares and impossible to sleep..she would have the same dream over and over again...Out of fear Rebecca opens her eyes infront of her was a ashed hair guy. She could see him/her but when she opens the window but there's no one , and closes the window behind..
We're that guys is hiding beneath the window ...he looks at her but the dreamcatcher on her ber doesn't reflect his image..