The Accident

May 29,On their way to Scarwood from Stones Villa. Rebecca Walter and her mother were always exploring new place before heading to their destination to which her father really disliked he would always get worried for their sake.
Rebecca was a small marshmallow with Rosy cheeks and thick chocolate soft curl hairs and smoky blue eyes that will get your attention on the other side her mother was totally opposite except her eyes colour were the same. Singing to her mother's melody, Rebecca asked her mother about moving to Scarwood.
' I will have to make new friends again' sadly looking at her mother.
Just as Rebecca finished her sentence she could hear her father's voice calling her , she jumped off from her seat to see her father's face which looked like she was seeing it for the first time.
Walter Rebecca's father hold her and lifted her up to his head pretending to be Superman, while he greets Mary Rebecca's mom kissing her on the cheeks , Shortly after that he warned Mary not to roam around cause of bad weather and told her that he will be at work and will return tomorrow morning.
Slowly clouds started to fill the whole sky covering the moon. Mary gets a call from her in law's that she forgot Rebecca's toys and her favorite bunny behind and told her that get it by tomorrow but Rebecca starts to become restless, So Mary gets the keys picked Rebecca and thought Stones Villa is just two hours ride and will be back before Walter even reach's home.
On the way Rebecca say she wants to have a welcoming party and Mary promises her she will get it. Across the road a bear running towards them and by hesitation Mary slides the car leading to the sloppy area of the road resulting in falling of the cliff as the car loses the balance Mary throws Rebecca out.
In tears Mary calls Walter's name as she sees a figure behind unconscious Rebecca and says her name last time before the car slips off. Next morning Rebecca wakes up surrounded by baby breaths flower around her ,she rushes to her father and looks at the big picture of her mother and asks if mother is the only one putting her picture on the wall and adds she want one too,to which Walter reacts with tears.
The big hairy bear was actually a wild beast which was running after seeing the new moon and crashed himself in front of Mary's car looking only at Rebecca. After surviving a car hit it turns around to see Mary throwing Rebecca out, Rebecca hits her head and faints to which he runs towards her in guilt. He looks at Mary who falls of the cliff.
In shock the beast becomes a bit confused what to do? He looks at Rebecca and cups her hoodie from behind and carries her to Walter's office turning into human and in panic he runs directly towards Walter holding Rebecca and tells him every thing what happened.
Rebecca holding her mother's necklace and silently looking at her Grandparents to which the reply,
'Happy birthday Rebecca'
Cluelessly she nods and again looks at the window.
Mary's mother promises Walter that they will make Rebecca normal again and he will meet her soon.