Run for it.

Rebecca POV:

We have quietly ran away from the warehouse Camouflaging ourselves, yeah Ben admit I'm brilliant these two years were enough for me to evolve.

"Mia is close I can sense her she's near and the whole pack is coming" he smiles with joy. I'm lucky to have you with me bro, I hug him tightly.

"uh-huh tell that to my bro okay I wanna hear him praising me" he start with his showoff.

"you know Mia has her hands full being the packs doctor give her rest" I roll my eyes... "oh I will give her the peace she wants"...he lowly growls.

"Dash if you're back healthy then shift" I smack him in the head what are waiting for Christmas ya fool.

He shifted into 3 feet tall wolf.... There I was about to climb his back when out of nowhere bullet started to fire.... "running somewhere I bet these guys would love to put you head on there living room".

  "oh man I was just about to leave Carlos did you have to do this" I slowly rubbed Ben's back that's the signal I use to give him when I was training with Vlad in chance of surprises attacks.

He runs at full speed before the firing starts again. "let me tell you I will protect you with my life" Dash said. "idiot don't say like that or I will myself castrate you." I said.

  "Run for it" I yelled as he jumps over the river. "Kill the wolf and catch the girl" Kent said.

  Dylan please, I need you hurry up I can't do this without you..

"Rebecca!!"

  Dylan that's his voice " Dylan" I shouted back. Ben jumps to his peak and lands on a fine ground .

He immediately grabs me tight kissing my forehead, I give him a welcoming kiss it was both sad and lonely I was so terrified by it.

"you are okay God don't leave me like that" Cole said, "Your teeth what happened? " I asked him touching his body... My are you burning..

"He in the state of a Lycan" Clair said "what in the name of Clair!! What are you doing here?" I yelled.

"ya see your being foolish here" Vlad continued. Dylan eyes weren't green but yellow his canines were bigger than normal.

"I thought I lost you" he kiss my neck and starts to calm down.

"Ben you should have called me or informed me why did you went alone" Mia said kissing his blooded hand. That will hurt for sure.

Kristen on the other hand was rubbing her face over Smith.... I spoiled there day didn't I.

I mouth them 'sorry' it was supposed to their day. I feel bad about it, Smith bows his head down.... I guess being the Luna it more important than anything.

"Rebs you okay" Henry said, Dylan lowly growls at him... What a possessive mate I have..."Henry what?" I said. He looks at Diana "I'm backing my mate" he smiles.

"Enough!!" Kent hollered. "if I can't have you then no one will" he aimed his gun at us.

"Do you think you can win against 2000 wolf... " Ben snickers. "oh Ben these hunter are meant to hunt" Carlos said shifting into his wolf form....

"Attack!!!"