Don't be sad.

Rebecca POV:

What's that noise?? I questioned myself, who's crying!! What happened. As I look around Wolves!!? .

One of them were sitting near me, I unknownly pat it's head. So soft? Did it just purred. Mia is that you.... Oh god where am I?.

"She hasn't even moved a bit" comes a said voice Benjamin.

"that's because the whole building fell over her" said Mia.

"Just walk up God dammit...... Please" the mean voice shifted to crying.

"She will Kristen have faith in Mia" said another hoarse voice... What with these people voice.

Ahh my head it's spinning, I slowly open my eyes trying not to burden them, like I said the world is spinning now.

Smith supporting Kristen, while Benjamin is looking out of the window then my eyes met Mia. She immediately looks at me.

"I'm good " I say dryly.

" of course you are" she runs towards me hugging me while the other too squishing me, seriously I too missed them.

"hey Doc mind giving me water" I said.

" yeah so stupid of me" says Benjamin as he give me water.

"What happened?" I ask "You know after the whole solid building fell on me" I tried to joke.

"Not good actually everyone thinks your dead." said Kristen.

"so, let's prove I'm not" I say.

"Not yet we might be safe but still we can't expose you" said Benjamin in sorrow.

" are you still angry at me for not letting you in?" I questioned.

"You could have died, or worse what you think I would tell Dylan, huh" he said sadly as if it all over.

"I'm good like said its strange that I'm good but I'm fine" I said.

"that's because Clair's child which you saved helped you back" Mia said.

So that's it, no wonder I'm safe.

"He's too a Lycan , meaning to had some connection joined with you or else he wouldnt have done that" explains Mia.

"I'm happy I got to see you all, I was wondering how long was I out" I ask not to provoke Benjamin he's still mad at me.

"three freaking days without a chance of you ever coming back" says Benjamin, see I told you there brothers after all.

" Good to now thank you and please don't say like that Benjamin please I'm not used to you being this angry" I say in my baby voice with extra cheesey voice.

"ugh.. Ok fine I'm not going to behave like that but don't you dare stop me from protecting you Luna " Benjamin replied.

Im not doing that stuff, or maybe when needed, I guess.

The glass round Kristen hand shatters, I look up to her she hisses in pain. Following everyone too.

"What's wrong?" I reach them.

"Dylan!!!! He must have saw you in the mourning section" says Mia in pain.

" He can't sense you.... He's assuming you dead. And Cole is in rage it lost it ahhhhghhh" shriek Kristen.

"We better get you there before he tears the whole pack" Benjamin says as he removes IVs out.

"He's beyond insane if you tell me" says Smith scratching his hand till it pours blood.

" Stop your hurting yourselves" I managed to calm them.

Dylan what are you doing???

__________________________________________

Dylan POV:

"So much for helping Kai" I waved at the taxi driver whom I known.

"you sure want to walk" he said.

" yeah I actually do " it's been awhile since I have explored my land.... My land I'm finally home.

I waved at Kai, and started to walk... What is everyone doing right now they don't even know I'm back.

The look on Rebecca's face when I reach there. Haha I can predict it already.

"strange, I can't sense her"

"Maybe she's out. Let's go home first" I reply to my wolf

After a few minutes I enter my house. Where is everyone?? The pack is empty where did everyone go?!!

"Let's all pray for the one who saved us all" said Dad??

I jumped backyard and saw everyone wearing black, what happened did someone died, what's going on.

My question was answered as I saw a photo of Rebecca over a grave.

"NOOOOOO" I screamed and everyone looked at me and started to cry even more.

"NO STOP THIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHERES REBECCA?? " I yelled at everyone.

"Son I'm so sorry she couldn't make it the rouges attacked and she....... died saving us" my Mon explain.

All my nerves were down.... As if my brain is refusing to believe.

"No it can't be" Cole roared.

He started to rip everything in front of him, making everyone scream in pain. The link we shared was torturing them.

It couldn't control I just shifted all I was thinking was blood. Blood of the rouges my mind filled with Rebeccas memory.

"No wait STOP Dylan you're hurting everyone " says I smell her breathe taking scent.

My mind clicked Rebecca, as she ran straight towards me hugging me tightly calming me.

"Dylan, Cole I'm alive I'm fine you need to stop this please your hurting them" she cried.

I fell straight into her arms, releasing all my anger.

"Rebecca..... "

"Don't be sad"

" I thought I lost you"

" rest Dylan".