He became a rebellion.

Dylan POV:

   It's been quite awhile since the accident meeting Kent was possibly not a good idea after all he went all wild that's why ...tge moon godness herself removed his wolf and placed into mine...

  I read 10 year old file about Kent.... He gone mad since the time his half was snatched from him he lost his sanity..

"wow you don't look so good" said Rebecca softly... "maybe I should go".

I pull her close to me "didn't you know we get strength from our precious mate" I say looking at her beautiful eyes.... To say I was away for these two year it felt like I was dying now she infront of me...

  She softly kisses my head removing my hairs, I slowly and carefully kiss her throat earning her grasp.... We stay like this for a couple minutes...

..................................................................................

  "my wedding is this month , at least pay attention brother" Kristen has been annoying me like this for quite a while.

  "how did you handle her while I was away" I ask Benjamin. Who was playing Xbox while listening to Kristen's outburst.

"ignored her.... Been busy with Mia actually" he smirks... Don't give me that look.... At least not you too...

"I'm going shopping and Rebecca is coming with me... After all she's going to be the next bride" Kristen laughs as my face reddens remembering what we were doing a while ago..

"ah i-its t-to early I think" stuttered Rebecca cute she's already the death of me... When I'm done with this Kent problem I'm going on a vacation with her......

Count me in as well.. She's my mate too

My so called wolf says... And mom said I was overprotective....

'speaking of you why were you removed from Kent's body's I talk to him in my head.

He became selfish and wanted to conquer the lycan... And over rule Moon Godness and I think she heard it...

'wow so much for being the king dream'i say.

Well the thing is he's the reason behind Mary's death...... That night when he rebelled against the pack he caused an accident...... Killing Rebecca's mother.

  'HE WHAT THAT SON OF A *****' I scream in my head.

HEY MY HEAD WATCH IT.  IT ALSO PAINED ME THATS THE REASON I WAS REMOVED.... THAT'S WHEN MY WHITE FORM CHANGED INTO BLACK.... A CURSE COLOUR..... WHENEVER SHE'S HURT....... NOW STOP SHOUTING.

'ahh my brain... You're the one who just roared. ' I rubbed my head....

So he was a rebellious type.... He and Carlos have teamed up with the hunters I presume.....

It's all risky sending the girls alone now... "oye Benjamin.... Send some guards to the girls.... It's not safe anymore" I said....

  You're not getting Rebecca...

  May I say never cause she's only ours •••