Never leave me

Rebecca POV:

  Never did I knew this all would happen from playing with kids to rouges to Dylan outburst. My mind had been going in circles now than according to Vlad, Dylan still needed to rest.

  Even though we controlled it, but the members are still having headache from the constant shots Dylan is giving everyone.

  Vlad had a baby boy and a healthy one, that is... Denis is has a good build too and not to mention Diana her skills are off the hook for 15 year old.

  "so how's he doing?" asked Vlad.

I shrugged.

I honestly did know what to say....he isn't in coma...but he isn't moving either.

"I should come around in a few hours " Mia came holding her white coat.

  " I think I will stay here, I want to be the one besides him when he wakes up" I said caress his face. It's been long.

  Sure I didn't want him to go nuts...again.

  Diana came in holding her brother, she broke a sad smile, rocking her brother in her hands... Following by whole Vlad's family...

"you know your Dylan's ancestoral Grandfather" I joked...

He gives me a 'do I look old to you' look and smiled at his infant mouthing me 'thank you' in return.

"when are we naming him? " frustrated Denis.... Boy...... Chill...

   "shush, Denis you wanna walk him like that and claws over your face" I signed.

Did I ever told you that Denis calls me Gramma...when he's like 160........ Oldy

  Clair kisses my head, she's the only one after the Katie to treat me like her daughter.

  I hold the new infant I'm my arms.... Was I ever this small was everyone this small I smiled. He had beautiful amber eyes small pout sticking out of this face.

"Evan is that okay....... Gracious I mean" I said with pleading eyes too Vlad.

"not me I named Denis" he gave me a 'remember' look ...sorry I wasn't born century ago...

"I like it Evan fits.... Evan Blake" Diana nods her head towards her mother.

Am I missing some thing. I mean you giving names since when.

I gasped at the sudden questioning... Cole??

I didn't heard it again now Dylan was starting to stir.

" Dylan? " I said.

He groaned and moved..... A lot.

"water" he said.

Of course screaming like that must have drained him.

  His eyes twinkled in response. Beautiful green, his hairs were now mix with Black and white ombre style. Whole his appearance dramatically changed.

Clair and the others left and Denis give me a I will tell others.

  " what happened?" he asked brushing his hairs.

"What happened to your appearance?" I asked playfully.

He looked up and down touching my cheeks like he used to and grabbing me close as if I were to disappear.

  For a minute we stayed like this he looked a bit sad, he grew again....

"your hairs are the same" he gave me his charming smile.

"you know Kristen was going to give you a surprise" I said getting some water.

" I got a surprise instead a deadly one" he said and I frowned.

"I'm sorry it happened so fast" I said before saying anything Benjamin barged in.

  Looking at me than at Dylan than back at the others.... He can't believe it or he can't believe it that Dylan right there.

  "I'm not angry give me a hug" Dylan said more than commanded.

In one second all marched and lunges over him.... Even Mia. Well they never been apart for that long. Never.

  Always seeing them together it fills my heart we're back... Tears slips from my eyes the famous wolf kids.

  Smith takes my hand and pushes me towards the rest.

"Never leave me " Dylan whispered everyone looked at him.

"non of you" he added.

Soon as he looks at me cheerfully, Mia pulls the IV off....

And Dylan screams like an old lady...........