Beginning.

Monday, October 1
First day at school, Rebecca half awake half asleep moving towards her new locker , after closing the locker. She bumps into some people opening her eyes fully now and quickly apologies and dashes off.
She opened the door and walked in her classroom .

Most of students were coming, Rebecca walked back to the window pulled the chair and dunked her head on the desk

When the class started Rebecca got placed with a boy staring at her continuously, He then finally utter a word
'Your drooling' as he offers her tissue.
Rebecca's cheeks go abnormally red as she wipes it off and buries her head in her hand..
Professor came..he introduced himself as professor Jones of Chemistry. The word Chemistry pinned Rebecca as she looks at the professor and then Roll call started.. during that the guy still fixed his eyes on Rebecca when finally his name got called
"Dylan Blake" ....he raises his hand finally meeting a soft gaze in her eyes...Yeah I'm Dylan nice to meet you ahmm Rebecca if I'm not wrong.
Of course you just heard my name from Roll call.... backing her chair she switches chairs so she can get a full view of the lecture.
Lunchtime,
Rebecca roamed around Infirmary ,but walked away as she saw Henry thought Henry didn't studied there but was an errand boy for the Doctor in the Infirmary.
Dylan sat with his siblings and friends.
Martha, a nerd girl pointing at them updating Rebecca about them...
The one sitting on left with black hairs and sharp jawline is Benjamin ,he's Dylan's brother and the girl sitting on the table with Blonde hair is Kristen Dylan's sister, gorgeous isn't she. Rebecca look at another girl sitting on Benjamin's lap, ohh right she Mia their cousin and Ben's girlfriend or something. He's Smith Kristen's man .
Rebecca looked at them she flinched when all of them smiled at her...they were strangers  but she did find her similarities in them.
Rebecca came home to find it wiped clean she looks at dad
"Don't tell me you did this" like wow you suddenly became superman .
"Hahah very funny' replied Walter

She ran pass Henry ..but he grabs her "So cold of you" to which Rebecca smiles " Hey what's up". He told Rebecca about the cliff of souls .
Dylan spying over from behind he clasp a yellow scarf on his hand...
   Henry said don't let Walter know of this ok..he's gonna kill me. Ok I solemnly promise you that..
Behind Rebecca's house leaded toward the cliff of souls ...Mia on the other hand was looking at Henry without blinking she called Dylan and said Rebecca shouldn't go there it isn't safe.
Down the cliff was the Ruins of a lonely god according to Henry he told her not to go further cause it was sloppy.
Dylan got worried he dashes off, Rebecca sees a blue light she looks down before she knows it she slips , screaming "Ahhh Help" Henry looks at her ,he jumps but before he could A black wolf jumps over him....
Rebecca sees him and cries, The wolf grabs her softly lands in the temple.