Valley

Rebecca POV:

As soon as I woke up I was in my bed I felt so pain as if a bolder was on me.
"Breakfast is ready" said Walter knocking the door.
I was completely feeling nauseous so I asked for lemon tea. I barely remembered what could happen, I was with Henry, went to the Blake's house.
"Your going to be late" said Walter.
Shit I took the keys and ran literally spilling all the drinks.
"So late early in the morning " smirked Henry.
"You better make it to college" said Rebecca..
"First you have to reach yours" said Henry.

Henry POV:
I looked from the window Rebecca  was already gone.
"She was in a hurry " I said
"To fast" exclaimed  Walter.
I picked the towel and started cleaning the floor.
"So what about studies" said Walter.
Without hesitation I looked at Walter,"Rebecca is a good teacher" laughing it of.
Rubbing my neck I looked around her bedroom,"founded it,my lucky chain"

Monday,
At school:
More likely Deja vu came over Rebecca after seeing her chair, normally Dylan was sitting  there,he didn't even bothered to look at her way.
"That was a quiet opposite reaction " she whispered to herself.
"Morning " said Rebecca
But there was no response but the opposite, still no response. "Are you alright,  Dylan" said Rebecca.
In Dylan's mind all he could  remember  was what happened  Friday night.
Recess Time..
All girls to the right and boys to the left and no cheating no one is allowed to cross over. "Boys get your basket ball and Girls get your volleyball " shouted our sports Couch Sir Ken.
Rebecca wasn't in the mood of playing all she was concentrated on Dylan's behavior.
Dylan on the other hand wasn't feeling good he would hit into anything that came in his way, Rebecca grabs him are you alright "Dylan what's wrong with you " said Rebecca, her words triggered that nights feeling , suddenly he shoves her.
"I'm  not well can you please stay away from me"said Dylan break his way to the corridor.
"He's just feeling stomach ache, Rebecca " replied a familiar voice. Rebecca turned around it was Mia standing behind her.
"Wow, Woah you scared me" taking a deep breath.
"Our pleasure! dear" said Kristen
"So did you like your stay at our house " cheerfully said Smith.
To which Benjamin covered his mouth.
"Yeah about that wasn't  I at your house when did I  came back " said Rebecca.
"Enough with this all nonsense " roared Dylan. He asked for keys from Smith and passed me. "Well that wasn't pleasant " said Benjamin .
At home:
"I'm back" as if there was anyone home. Rebecca saw a stickly note on the fridge.
      "There's some sandwiches and chicken nuggets in the fridge and pie on the table make sure you eat it.
And I will be at the station if you can drop by maybe."
"Haha doesn't he knows best" smirking at the note.
"That was delicious " burped Rebecca.
"So much for homework,that was tough " said Rebecca  walking down the valley of Souls.
All got blurred and everything got dazed and confused, she started to feel pain in her heart, "Ahh it hurts, why is it so painful"
Rebecca tripped over falling into bunches of roots. Scratching her hand, "god it hurts " as she raises it. Dylan senses something wrong he jumps of from the sofa Racing down the stairs, "Mia? what happened? " questions Smith.
"I don't know, he just took of" said Mia.
World spins around Rebecca all comes to her sense. She recalls everything from Eve's attacks to Dylan's transformation each and everything.
Dylan hugs Rebecca from behind,"you won't disappear right, You won't hid from me " said Dylan hugging her tightly, "Dylan let me go it hurts, you're hurting me" replied Rebecca moving away from Dylan.
In shock of Rebecca's rejection, Dylan starts to transform in his wolf form and from far away Smith tackled him down. Dylan grabs Rebecca from the back a ran away carrying Rebecca.
"Did you caught him"said Kristen
"Does it look like it" replied Smith.
Rebecca turned around  facing Dylan's face, talking deep breath "Dylan...Dylan it's still you right " said Rebecca. "You're to afraid of me right now that you are too close but to far" replied Dylan in Rebecca thought.
"I'm not afraid but in fact I feel comfortable around you "said Rebecca eagerly.
"Then why standing so far away from me" trying to convince Dylan.
Taking a lot of air, Rebecca moves forward reaching out Dylan's head..
Before she could touch Dylan's head, he jumps over her digging his face in her body..
"Valley of souls" also' means meeting their soulmates' said Mia,smiling at this thought.