The wedding

Rebecca POV:

  It was late at night, I felt thirsty so made my way to the kitchen once I was near the hall I looked at the door which was Dylan's study had lights on. First I drank water and slowly approached the room.

  I knew he was trying hard, he didn't want anything wrong in her sister's wedding he just loves her so much. I saw his drowsy eyes form lack of sleep.

  "and I thought you were asleep, I don't to be seen with a wolf in his fifties" I chuckled. He looked at me and gave a small smile, lately he's been very busy with whole Kent business it has shaken him.

"why are you up did I wake you? " he said stretching. I'm up there and you're down here then how could you wake me up.

I make my way to his coach, signing him to came over here. He walks my way full of admiration ...aww when did I get so lucky.

"you know I could just mate with you now I'm being impatient and your going all wearing those sexy clothes" he purred against my skin.

"my dad told me to tell you that he isn't giving me to you that easily" I laughed.

I still remember how I met him at school and all then I got to know about wolves and many things....I wonder was if fate that I went with my dad that day.

"oh and Happy Birthday beautiful" he kiss my lips softly then he slipped something through my neck... Oh my gosh.

"will you Rebecca Walter, marry this mad boy who has not one but two voices" he kneels down on one leg, two voices I bet that was Cole.

   Hey say yes already I'm clearly being nice here Becca..

I laugh as Dylan blushes from Cole's speech, I'm glad one is very positive of his feelings, but also they are part of each other.

  " Yes I will certainly marry you" I hugged him his gift was beautiful a necklace which had a beautiful emerald stone attached to it.

  " you know straight after Kristen's wedding I'm marrying you" I choked that's fast.

" is that you Cole? " I said.

  Who else would won't you more than me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"for the one hundredth time Kristen you look gorgeous" I said happily looking at her she been waiting for us to get ready.

Her beautiful off white gown reached down the floor it was sleeveless  and had laced up in the front small blue gems were falling of her veil. I had her ready first she was the most impatient bride of all century.

  Mia had pink dress till her knees it was backless and perfect heels to match Benjamin's height her hairs were rolled up into a small bun.

I on the other hand had light fresh green colour dress abit shorter than Kristen and was longer than Mia, as we left I could tell Smith will not take a moment to feel in paradise.

  "hey girls are you all ready" I could hear Benjamin shout...

Of course what can go wrong I mean.

..................................................................................

Thank you guys for reading my books. It almost the time where The Black Alpha is coming to end just few more and the book will be finish... Cause I have three more to come this summer.

When I complete all the three books, I'm writing three more again... It's already written and the stories are set.

And while I'm out try reading these:

The Curse: By Lostinwoods_ and guys let's make it to top ten list by few weeks... She has the skills. The curse and Vampires always go together but again you have to read first.

The Gangleader and me: By arial126 to be honest It's filled with mystery and a lot of background support but you have to read to find out.