Black coffee...

Kent POV:

"No Carlos we need to take Rebecca from Dylan" I said overall judging our plan.

" who cares if that human dies... It will weaken That dumass Alpha" Carlos growled loudly.

If I get my hands on her I will never let her go.... She was mine from the start. I will take her make her my Queen, all my thoughts for my supposed to be mate started to rise.

"stupid human with stupid life.... Just try killing her" Carlos yet again said.

"go away you brainless mutt" I grunt, now for my preparation.

I laughed for my win..... I will show them.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

   Rebecca POV:

"seriously Kristen stop having black coffee" Mia said doing her nails, good job girl.

"or if you don't want to fit in your Tailor made gown on your wedding" I said, arranging her schedule. Shes hard to say no to.

"so is it true that they can switch mates? " I asked Mia.

" that's was long ago , and Cole has finally found you after that... He still hates himself for it tho" she completes.

"look I do care but in two days I'm going to have my wedding and I want you both to be all sparkly sparkly so don't stress over it" Kristen says putting her night gown.

I look at my phone, it was dads message

So, is everything alright I heard there was and attack from Henry~ D

No, it's alright actually... Oh yeah dad you're invited for Kristen and Smith Wedding this week ~ R

ohh already... That fast~D

Of course Wolves can't wait that long ~R

Oh I'm making Dylan wait for 63 years Missy~D

😂 Dad I love youuuu~~R

Im missing you my doll~D

See you at the wedding than Dad~R

Take care, sweetie. ~D

You too dad... I mean it~R.

Sorry Dylan dad just said no to you...
"what are you laughing about?" Dylan came raising his brows.

I wasn't loud was I, ahh was he practising he's all worn out, maybe Vlad was a bit hard on him.

"you know I don't like it when you reveal your navel" Dylan's eyes changed from green to black.... Wow

"it's bad for my health that you roam around like that" he continues, he corners me around him sniffing my hair... Oh god I did wash them did I.

"you smell as beautiful as always, my Rebecca may I" he starts from kissing me slowly I can feel his canines, sharp he moves from my lips to my jaw then to my forehead.

  "are you dense, stop being so pretty for others" he smirks looking at me with deep love in his eyes. Touching my neck smoothing the surface... Don't bite not now.

  "so when would you like to have our engagement" he says taking my hand in his. I wonder if he is thinking the same...