Chapter 50

Hinihintay ko pa ang nag papasaya sa'kin. 

What takes her so long? 

After 10 minutes of waiting, may dumating na din ulit. 

Lumapit ako doon at hinintay siya na makababa. 

There I saw her, so beautiful. She looks gorgeous in her red dress, brown heels, her flowy brown hair, and she partnered it with a beautiful smile.

Nung nakababa na siya ay ngumiti siya sa'kin. 

"Lance." She bowed a little. 

"Lea." I hugged her and she giggled. 

"Namiss ako?" She confidently asked. 

I nodded in her shoulders, "Sobra." I mumbled. 

We stayed like that for 5 minutes before deciding to part away. 

"The girl that makes me smile, I once promised the girl who I love the most to marry the girl who cares so much, who makes me happy, and makes me feel that I'm deserving." I placed my hand on her cheek and she leaned on my hand. 

I looked down in her hand, there it is. A promise ring and an engagement ring. 

I smiled at it.

"Now, shall we?" I offered my arm to her and she laughed before hooking her hand on it. 

Sabay kaming pumasok sa resort at dumiretso sa event hall. 

Pag pasok palang namin ng event hall ay ang dami na kaagad napatingin sa'kin

They all greeted us with awe and all smiles. 

"Ang dami naman nakatingin." She whispered, while she smile at everyone.

Natawa na lamang ako at hinawakan ang kamay niya na nakapatong sa braso ko. 

Nakarating na kami sa table nila Ryan and they seem to tease me.

"Ohhhh." Sabay-sabay nilang asar at nag tanguan pa ko.

She smiled awkwardly and didn't know what to do. 

"When the time comes pa ah, engaged na pala. Paano ka napasagot nito?" Ryan immediately looked at her. 

She stepped a little back and smiled, "I-I don-" 

"You don't have to answer, hayaan mo sila." I smiled at assuring her that it's fine. 

She nodded in response. 

Umupo na kami at nag kwentuhan lamang. 

She was happily chatting with the girls, and I smiled at the thought that she's having so much fun. 

Good. 

"May I please call Mr. Lance Hidalgo here on stage?" The emcee called out. 

Nag paalam muna ako sakanila bago tumayo at pumunta sa stage. 

The emcee handed the mic on me and I gladly accepted it. 

"A pleasant day to everyone of you, I am just in hold of the partnership in this project. The one who planned this project was the mastermind of everything in this resort, which is quite astounding. Also without the help of our wonderful team, this resort wouldn't be here today without them. Cheers to you guys." I bowed at them and they raised their glass. 

"Now, for the person who planned all of this, I cannot help it but to be astounded and be proud of you. You're the one who thought all of this. You really do have beautiful tastes in islands huh." Natawa ang mga audience, "Aside from that, you helped me a lot to expand my knowings in the business world, you taught me how to be successful without your family's business and start from scratch. You made me love you even more." I smiled. 

"The always love of my life, the beautiful girl in red. My soon-to-be wife. Please come here and give your speech. You're the one who should be here not me!" Natawa nalang ulit ang mga tao. 

I saw her stood up, nag paalam pa siya kila Jane at tumungo dito. 

Inalalayan ko siya paakyat ng stage. She grabbed the mic from me and glared at me. 

"He did most of the speaking so I don't know what to say already. Yes, I am engaged with this guy. I know too bad." She joked that made me glare at her, "Kidding, but I hope that this project has taught so many people on how to start from scratch. May you enjoy your stay in this island and resort. Thank you." She bowed as a sign of respect. 

I looked at her and quickly stole a kiss. 

I love this girl, so much.