End Chapter

Author's note:

Finally, this story comes to an end. I want to thank all the readers who took their precious time and effort just to read this story. I am not a professional, I'm just an amateur. I write for what my heart desires. It's one of the things I love to do which is to write and express my emotions through writing. Next time, I'll try my very best for my upcoming stories. Kasi sobrang hirap mag karon ng ideas.

Thank you guys because we are currently on #325 in our Book 1 and #868 in this book, which is the book 2. My works weren't be there right now if it weren't for you guys. I just want to say that I'm truly grateful for each and everyone of you, active readers man o ghost readers.

Thank you for supporting, ang sarap lang na may nakikita ako sa notifications ko na "@username voted" "@username added insert my story in their reading list" @username commented in Chapter ◎◎" Sobrang blessed ako sainyo.

Oh, last na 'to. Please feel free to comment and vote for the both Book 1 and Book 2. If you also want to talk to me, my inbox is very empty so I want to receive messages from you guys. I want to meet my Gem friends. I love you guys ♡.

-------

Lance's POV

"Aren't you excited na next week na ang wedding natin?" I confidently asked my lovely Azalea.

She rolled her eyes and just watched the sunset.

I laughed and hugged her from the back, "I guess we made things right." I whispered.

"Yeah, it worked out." She mumbled.

A year ago, it made me feel like a coward.

I was afraid, lalo na nung narinig ko yung gun shot na iyon. I couldn't even turn around just to see what exactly happened.

Then I heard a loud thud. This is it, I need to know what's happening.

My Azalea is lying on the floor catching her breath. Wala na akong ibang narinig kundi ang mabilis na paghinga nito.

Pero laking gulat ko ngumiti pa ito, she doesn't have any wounds, she's not bleeding.

Unting unti akong lunapit sakaniya.

She looked at me and smiled, "Its over."

"W-wait. Kung hindi ikaw ang nabaril. Then—" Hindi niya ako pinatapos at tinuro niya ang ceiling.

There it is.

Nakahinga ako ng maluwag. She placed her life on to the edge of the cliff.

It made me be in love with her even more.

She turned into a "just shrug it off" lady. Mabilis din kaming nakabalik ng Romblon and she just did nothing but to work day and night.

She set her priorities straight. Napakagaling.

Now, just feeling her so close to me. It feels like home. I want this to be my everyday. It will be my everyday.

Another obstacle for our relationship is on its way and we can't wait.

Fighting together makes every battle fun and adventurous.

This girl made me so strong, that even her made everyone around her be strong as she is.

Justus, my enemy when it comes to Azalea. But when he came back from Maldives he just realized that he loved Azalea ONLY as a best friend.

Ryan, he is the best of friend that you'll have. Kahit mahal niya ang taong mahal mo. He'll give way to make his friends happy. He liked Azalea from afar. Because, that's the only thing he wants to see Zea happy even if it doesn't involve Ryan in her relationship. Swerte ng magiging girlfriend nito. May girlfriend na pala.

Napailing na lamang ako.

Isipin mo iyon. Ang dami kong kagaguhan na ginawa but this lady still welcomed me with open arms.

I hate to see her crying, because of me. I don't like her to get hurt but it's the only way to do that time.

What's important is the stronger bond we have between us. The stronger our love will be. After all we started at as frenemies, friends, best friends, boy friend/ girlfriend, and soon-to-be husband/wife. How amazing is that?

Crush ko noon, magiging asawa ko ngayon.

It's an ultimate what a concept. But for me, its not going to be a concept anymore, because its coming true.

"Lalim naman ng iniisip." Komento ni Zea as she laughed.

"All I do is think of you." I winked at her that made her laugh even more.

Don't be afraid to try things. Learn to learn from mistakes.

A happy ending, indeed.