Chapter 42

It's been 3 days since my birthday happened and I'm still not back in Romblon because of this. But gladly, the team seems to handle it really well.

But, we're here in Lance's house to talk about my plan, his plan and Analie's plan.

"Kailangan mo ba talaga gawin yun?" Analie said sipping from her coffee.

I breathed, "Best idea I have in mind, so far."

"So you're planning to send them to Maldives kasama ang magulang ko at si Julianna." Lance asked.

I nodded and sighed.

"That's the main plan para hindi pa sila madamay." I looked at them and I can tell they are very worried.

"Do you know how to handle a gun?" Napatingin ako kay Lance.

He immediately nodded, "Good, teach us."

Napatayo naman siya, "I can't even imagine you holding a gun, Zea!" He shouted.

I looked at him in a bored look, "Teach Analie, instead. I won't need it anyway."

Umiling na lamang ito at umupo ulit.

"Bakit hindi kasama si Tito?" Preferring to my dad.

"Don't you get it? My dad and I are the main targets, if we're not in the scene. It will not compliment to his plan and he will eventually conclude that we knew everything." I explained.

They agreed with that.

"Lance, what about you?" I asked at him while sipping from my hot chocolate.

"Ang balak ng daddy mo..." tinignan niya si Analie, "The meeting will hold as the battlefield. He will contact Zea's dad blackmailing him and he will "fall" for it, then you know what's next. Pupunta si tito sa daddy mo and he will end it. Pero kung may hahadlang ay si Zea ang target."

Kumunot noo ko.

"Where did you get these, though? You seem to know the exact details of his plan." I asked with a very confused expression.

"I have this device wherein you can stick it in any object and it will serve as a hidden camera. I placed it in his office when I went to visit Analie. He's very happy that you're suffering from a heart break because I cheated on you. That's why he's not bothered by me, anymore." Nag iwas siya ng tingin.

I can't help it but laugh, they glared at me.

"Stupidity comes when you're blind for revenge or whatever that makes you mad. Been there." Natawa ulit ako, "Hindi ko aakalain na mas daig ba sa stupid tatay mo. He should be aware in his surroundings. Baka may traydor lang na nakapaligid or just..." I smirked.

"Isn't it an advantage of him being not aware?" Analie carefully asked.

Umiling ako, "He's bluffing." I concluded.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Naguluhan naman kaagad to.

"He can't easily trust someone from the enemies soldiers. Unless, this soldier pleased him very well to believe that the soldier is on his side." I looked at Lance and smiled, "May kailangan ka bang aminin? Hindi naman kami magagalit kung ikaw mismo nag bluff sa daddy niya para mapaniwala na kakampi ka niya. I mean he can't easily read your emotions, so I guess you did. Kaya alam mo lahat ng plano nito, hindi ba?" I rested my back in the chair.

He looked at me and smiled, "Very smart."

I winked at him, "I'm not a Jules for nothing."

Analie smiled, "So, do you have exact plans?"

I smirked at them, "Oh, I do have."