I Feel Like I Really Needed To Update.

Hello, my loyal readers. First, I would like to sincerely apologize for going MIA for as long as I did as well as not following through on my word to start the sequel. I would also like to thank everyone who has read, voted, and commented on my story to get it to where it is now. I know I didn't do the best job on it (assuming that because of the view to voting ratio on it) but I will be re writing it at some point in time. I haven't been myself lately and depression has taken a hold of me to the point where I can no longer do anything. I feel alone. I want to die most days (not kill myself type die, but more like I wish I would just...stop existing. If that makes sense) it is so much to try to explain and the only way I know how is to write a book. It will be based on a true story...my story. It will not delve into my childhood or anything, but it will start with when I first began to write this* book or right before I started. It will be a tale full of drama, love, betrayal, heartbreak, anger, and most of all sadness. I cannot hold this in anymore to save face or protect anyone else's image, including my own. I may not be able to open up to the people who really know the real me. But, I want to open up to you guys because I feel like you know me too and it is so much easier this way. I do not want to feel alone anymore. You guys help me feel like I am actually cared about. I will forever be grateful for that. I am going to name it "The Hard Truth." I am just trying to find the characters/actors I want to use for it and I am trying to put my thought in order and come up with a cover for it. If you want to help just make one and send it. (Was thinking of kind of a silhouette of a woman sitting somewhere looking out at something or anything like that if that even makes sense. Just something to go with the theme of heartbreak, depression, and betrayal.) I am sharing my story for people that may deal with this too. Or people who have been through this. I dont know if I am going to make it as pg as possible or if I need to write it as bluntly as I possibly can and give as many details as possible as I weave my truth with fiction. If I do that, I will be rating it mature. I suppose that is up to you guys. So, tell me if you want it sugar coated or if you want the whole cold truth. But, I do want everyone to read it if they can. I can try to find people to translate it into different languages for my non English speakers too so it can reach more people if someone would like to help me with that. I would like you all to be a part of this books creation. Send me your favorite names and I will use them to name my characters because I will not be using real ones. If you habe any personal experiences with heartbreak or sadness or betrayal or anything in your life that has truly hurt you or even made you the happiest you ever felt that you want to share please send me your story in a message and I will try my best to find a way to incorporate it into my story. It will help to make it a story that everyone can relate to in some way. I hope when it is completed everyone will love it and be as proud of it as I will be if you all participate in creating it. I don't want to feel so alone anymore, closed off from the rest of the world because I can't talk about what's been going on for fear of ruining a reputation or making someone angry with me. So, I'll do this  instead. I know it's not fanfiction, but this original story will be unlike anything you have ever read, with twists and turns every time you read it. Please be on the lookout for it.

I cannot start the sequel to this right now because my laptop screen is shattered and it had literally all my ideas and where I was going with this story on it. So please stick with me and read my new story until I can get that fixed and let this off my chest so that I can try my best to be myself again. Thank you so much once again. Help me not feel like this anymore please.