Please Read

Okay, so I need your help. The voting is still open for the Fan Fiction Awards and I need everyone who enjoyed this story to go to the "Best of the little(next big thing)" category and please vote for LittleLou01. You can vote as many times as you want, but don't leave aggressive comments or you will get her disqualified. The only comments they want to see is '+1'. And, you can only vote on the app, since it has to be an inline comment beside her name. Her maze runner fan fictions are amazing(as well as all her others), and if you haven't read them yet, you should go read them. I promise you won't be disappointed. She's an amazing writer and her stories along with a few others are what inspired me to write my story in the first place. She's stuck with my story ever since I first messaged her about it. She's given me advice throughout the story and made sure I stuck with it and didn't give up. She's an amazing person and she deserves to win. Just speaking the truth. If it weren't for her helping me and giving me advice throughout my entire story, I would've probably given up a few chapters in and deleted the whole thing. But, thanks to her, I didn't. So, this is the least I could do to repay her for all the kindness she's shown me. She's even working on a few more covers for the sequel so that you guys have more options to choose from. So, once again, please go check out her stories, and please vote for her as many times as you'd like. Having the most votes doesn't necessarily guarantee a win, but I'm sure it doesn't hurt, either. Please vote.

''''''''''''''''

Also, I've noticed a lot of you voting on my stories and I want to say thank you so much. It made me really happy to see all those notifications and I'm so glad you like it! Be looking for the sequel!