"How did you know?!" He blurted out, causing the latter to raise an eyebrow.

"I was only teasing... but to think that I hit bull's eye?" he chuckled.

Realizing his stupidity, Cedar gawked at the prince with wide eyes. 'No! That... It's not like that!'

He tried to defend himself but obviously, his flushed face and guilty expression didn't convince Alexander.

"So? Have you checked the most important part?"

"No!" Cedar quickly answered, avoiding his gaze.

Looking down at him, Alexander laughed a bit, and then his thick, sensual voice whispered on his ear.

"Liars will be punished." As soon as he said those words, Alexander smoothly turned his body in a swift motion.

Suddenly, Cedar was now facing the wall as he was also pushed by the prince.

"M-my lord?" He tried to push the wall but Alexander's strong, immovable arm held him on his waist.

"Well, since you suddenly woke up with both your female and male memories, of course, you'll be confused about your gender orientation. More importantly, since you haven't checked out your body's most important part, you probably didn't know much about it, no? So I'll help you out." With ease, Alexander unbuckled Cedar's belt with one hand while the other arm was restraining him.

"No. Your Highness, I don't think that this is important. Besides, my lord is a great man... and... and you're a straight man... you... you like females. Right?" Cedar tried to reason out.

"Technically, you're a female." Alexander shamelessly retorted.

"But!" even when he's pushed onto the wall, Cedar still didn't give up. "I have a male body. Just like your highness. So you will only be traumatized with seeing another person's..." he paused because, at the moment, he could not think of a decent word to say that male part. "That."

"That... that what?" Choosing to act dumb, the prince asked.

'Aren't I the actress here?! What are you acting for, you evil prince!'

"You know what I mean." was the only thing that he could say.

"Ah... this?"

Without a warning, Alexander suddenly grabbed his crotch much to Cedar's surprise and horror.

"Kuhuk!" He gasped and took a mouthful of breath as his hands frantically moved, wanting to remove the prince's hand. "No. Stop this, please!"

"Why should I?" Amused by Cedar's reaction, he started to rub his crotch and planted a kiss on his jaw.

"Ah... stop... this is... kuk!" However, Cedar's protest was ignored.

Instead of stopping, Alexander's hand skillfully opened the knight's pants before groping his member. "You know, this thing is quite sensitive." With an amused tone, Alexander started to explain.

"Huuuh..." Cedar couldn't answer back as he felt an unfamiliar and weird sensation.

Alexander's warm hands then moved up and down his shaft, gently caressing it at the tip.

As the strange feeling creeps up from every corner of his body, Cedar's breathing became ragged and his mind went blank.

"Oh, you're becoming harder..." Alexander commented as he continued tormenting Cedar by taking the tip of his manhood in his palm, massaging it gently as he slowly kissed and licked his neck up to his ear, tugging the earlobes with his teeth.

Cedar shuddered and the thought of resisting was now long forgotten as the pleasure builds up from within him.

"Oh..." He could only moan when Alexander started to move his other arm from his waist, crawling up on his tanned skin.

He probed his fingers on Cedar's chest, encircling the nipples, making him feel light-headed. When Alexander finally rubbed one of its peaks while intensifying his strokes on his shaft, Cedar threw his head back as his body trembled and leaned on Alexander's body for support as he came.

"Heh~ that was fast. Felt good?" Alexander was still holding onto his organ, moving his hands in slow motion.

Cedar was in a daze so he just nodded his head unconsciously.

Alexander snickered at his response. Then, he carried the spent Cedar towards the bed in that spatial room.

When he was carried like a princess, Cedar came to his senses and glared at the prince. "I never knew that you're this mean."

"Well, you were a man before." he rightfully answered.

"I still am one."

"But you have the consciousness of a female?"

"But I'm physically a male!"

"That's what makes it interesting." Alexander grinned and then he put him down on the bed. "Besides, were engaged?"

"That's weird! A Crown Prince should have a woman as a wife for the purpose of having an heir. The King would probably say the same. The engagement is as good as inva--"

"Anyway," he stopped his word with a finger on his lips. "You're mine, so I'll be the one to decide whether it's valid or not."

And with that, the prince lightly pecked on Cedar's lips.

'Shit. What about me?'