Normani smirked a little before turning her facial expression back serious. She leaned up to where her mouth was close to the blonde's ear and whispered, "Yes it was, but only if we can do things my way this time."

Dinah nodded and removed her body from on top of Normani's. "I'm all yours."

Normani showcases another smirk as she sat up on her knees and let her eyes take over her girlfriend's smooth caramel skin. "You're damn right you are." With her lip in between her teeth, the darker woman rubbed on the taller girl's bare stomach. Her fingers trailed all the way down to her waistline before stopping. Normani flattened her hand against the skin and slowly stroked it before letting her nails trail back up the stomach, but this time stopping at the sports bra.
"Arms up."

Dinah obeyed the woman and watched as she slowly slid the last piece of clothing off of her body.

Her breasts happily sprung free of the tight bra.

Normani was practically drooling at the sight and she almost forgot that she didn't even take the bra completely off yet.

Once the bra was completely off and somewhere on the floor in the room, Normani motioned for her girlfriend to stand up. She now sat on the bed on her knees while her eyes hungrily took in Dinah's appearance.

She stood up finally and walked over to her girlfriend, kissing her softly on the mouth. It was barely even a kiss and she knew Dinah hated those types of kisses, but she did it anyway because she's the one in charge now. Also, she just enjoys teasing her.

She placed her hands on Dinah's waist while she placed those same types of kisses on her neck, on her chest, and all the way down to her stomach.

Of course, now Normani was on her knees and faced with her girlfriend's thick shaft. Her hands were still on the taller woman's waist and they both held eye contact. The older woman let her tongue peek out and touch the tip of the younger woman's member before it went back inside her mouth. She reached over the table next to their bed and grabbed a condom out of the box. She carefully slipped it on her girlfriend.

Dinah was breathing heavily now in frustration with all of the teasing that Normani's as doing. Why did she have to agree to letting her take control?

All of a sudden, Normani stands back up to her feet. She shoots a wink at her girlfriend before turning around and sexily swaying her way to their bed again. This time though, she took her place on the bed with her knees and hands on the bed.

She turned around and motioned for Dinah to come closer. "What are you waiting for? Don't you love taking me in this position?"

Dinah swallowed a bit more harsh than usual and nodded her head, yes. "I do. A lot."

"Good." Normani smirked, "Then get over here and do it then."

"Happily." Dinah mumbled to herself before she got situated on the bed behind her girlfriend. She gripped the woman's waist with one hand and her member with the other and slid herself into her.

They both moaned at the sensational feeling as the younger woman began to move in and out slowly.

Normani huffed and grabbed one of Dinah's hands that were on her waist and roughly put it on her breast–making her squeeze it. "Why are you going so slow? You were being rough the last three days...what's different now?" She challenged.

"You sure you want me to be rough?" Dinah asked.

"Positive. We both know I can take it." Normani shot back with an evil grin on her face. She watched as Dinah nodded before she began to move again.

She started out with slow strokes as she watched her member disappear into her girlfriend's core, and reappear wetter and slicker than before. She placed soft pecks on the smooth chocolate skin on Normani's back.

Normani was just about to roll her eyes and push Dinah off of her and say forget the whole thing, but then she quickly changed her mind when felt Dinah softly push her face into the pillows and place her hand under her stomach to lift her ass more up into the air. The blonde then put most of her weight on her back and she pounded into her girlfriend roughly.

Normani moaned loudly and squeezed the pillow that was in front of her. The blonde kissed her cheek for a second before moving back up to her position behind Normani. She felt the taller woman's fingers play with her nipple while her other hand tightly gripped her waist.

Dinah moved some of Normani's hair out of the way so that she could rub and kiss her back without it being in her face.

She was getting closer to her peak and she was pretty sure that she was gonna come faster than Normani, so she figured that she's pick up the pace and try to make her come first.

Normani's ass clashed repeatedly with Dinah's waist as she could feel her member deep inside of her guts. She reached back and placed her hand on Dinah's stomach to get her to stop. "W-Wait a minute."
She pleaded.

Dinah stopped her motions and tried to catch her breath as her chest rose and fell rapidly. "Too rough?" Dinah asked out of breath.

Normani shook her head no and continued to push Dinah back because she still felt too deep. "No, it's fine I just...I just need to take a break."

Dinah grinned as her chest still rose and fell with sweat glistening her body. "See, I knew you couldn't handle it."

"Shut up." Normani said while getting up and pushing Dinah to lay down on the bed. "Let's see how you can take this." She says as she climbs on top of the blonde and straddles her.

Dinah waits until she's situated to enter her again.

Then...Normani just goes wild.

Her hands on Dinah's stomach as she wildly bounces up and down on her shaft.

Dinah hisses, "Ah, fuck Mani. Slow down or you'll literally break me."

Normani obeys and rides her member a lot softer, but still at a good pace.

After a few minutes of rocking her hips back and forth on Dinah's dick, Normani's phone rings and she is hesitant to answer it, but it might be important.

She reaches over to the bedside table and answers her phone while she shushes her moaning girlfriend.

"Hello?"...."Yes, Mama Lika" ...."We'll be there soon. Bye."

Dinah's eyes widen when she hears her mother's name and she quickly sits up with her girlfriend still in her lap.
She waits for Normani to hang up the phone before she speaks. "What did my mom say?"

"She said that we better hurry our asses up and get over there before she kills us both." Normani answered. She checked the time and her eyes widened in shock. "Fuck! It's almost 12 and our meeting is at 12:30."

"We're gonna be late as hell, and that's not a great first impression." Dinah said and Normani rolled her eyes and she quickly stood up from the bed and ran to run their shower water.

"Whatever, just hurry up and be in the shower in 30 seconds." Normani said as she turned around to look at the blonde still on the bed. "I know you'll need to finish what we started and rub one out."

Dinah scoffed at her now laughing girlfriend whom was already in the bathroom. "Or we could just finish in the shower!"

With that, she hopped up and followed her girlfriend and jumped in the shower behind her to finish what they've started.

They'll be even more late than they already are, but it's worth it.

//

Wow 😶

How was it?