11

Alot has happened in the last two months. Things were going very well since Dinah got a job at the Detroit Zoo, Normani went back to work, and they even bought another home. It was a small apartment compared to the spacious home they used to have but it works.

No, they didn't move in yet but they are allowed to move in once everything is settled in a few more weeks. It was spacious enough for them and the baby. There was even a guest room for when their family came to stay.

Normani and Dinah both had birthdays and spent them with family and friends. They had a great time spoiling one another for the events, just like they always did.

This weekend though, they would have a chance to go all out. The young couple paid for a weekend vacation in an up North Cabin.

It wasn't the smartest idea seeing as it was the summer time and Cabins keep you warm, but on the bright side...there are tons of lakes around.

Dinah called to get information on the cabin a week ago. The owner, Ben told her that he never stayed in it for the summer since it was so hot, but he always made money off of the cabin during this time of year, so Normani and Dinah weren't the only ones. That made her feel better and she eventually rented it.

That brings them to now, Normani laying on the chair, almost asleep while Dinah was in the water. It was starting to get dark out which meant that it was cooling down.

Dinah frowned and began swimming over to the brunette. When she finally reached the woman laying in the chair, she started to rub her hand on her unclothed stomach.
This caused Normani to jump up due to Dinah's cold wet hands.

"What are you doing?!" Normani screeched.

Dinah's eyes were wide and she ceased her movements. "I'm rubbing your belly..." She trailed off in confusion. Why couldn't she rub her belly?

Normani scoffed and removed the blonde's hand and laid back down. She covered her eyes with her arm, and covered her stomach with the other.

"Are you sleepy?" Dinah asked, breaking the silence. Normani just nodded, "Well let's go to bed then."

Dinah then picked Normani up bridal style and began walking back into the cabin.

Normani whined, "Dinah you're so cold...and wet"

Dinah smirked, but didn't respond as she put her girlfriend on the king sized bed. She began to tuck her in but Normani quickly stopped her.

"I have to change first and you're getting in the shower." She said sternly.

Dinah rolled her eyes but went to take her shower anyways.

*******

Today is now Saturday, they didn't really do anything special yesterday. They only went to a resturaunt for dinner and then Normani watched Dinah go swimming in the lake behind the cabin.

But they had an appointment with a masseuse. They were both excited because this was something that they both needed.
Dinah offered to give Normani a massage herself but the older woman quickly declined. She had learned her lesson the last few times that always turned into sexual events and Normani actually needed a professional massage because she would be sore and tense.

It was alright with Dinah, she was going to get her a few times this weekend. How could she not though? It's their fifth year anniversary. She had to show how much she loved and appreciated Normani.

After everything they have been through together, she most definitely deserved it. That's why she got Normani so many gifts, she knew exactly what she liked.