17

Dinah smiled brightly at the interaction between her mother and her daughter.

Victoria showed her small smirk whenever Milika said something about buying her traditional Tongan dresses to dress up in when she got old enough to fit them.

It was the cutest little smile she's seen yet.

Dinah and Normani tried making her smile all of the time, but never got as lucky as the grandparents did. All four of them made the newborn baby crack a smile by doing the little things-while her parents tried to go above and beyond to make her laugh.

It was okay though because soon enough, Victoria will realize just how goofy Dinah could be, and how much of a silly dork Normani could be.

"Mom can I hold her now?" Regina begged in a whiny voice. She had been waiting off to the side for sometime now because her mother told her to "wait her turn". The small girl realized that her mother was hogging her newborn niece-like she always did with babies-and that she was never going to get her turn.

Milika huffed and rolled her eyes before carefully standing up with the baby in her arms as she made her way over to her youngest daughter. She carefully placed the baby in her arms, and made sure that she was in a comfortable position before walking over to her oldest daughter.

She was hoping to talk with her and ask how parenting was treating her so far, but before she could even reach the tall blonde, Leilani bursts through the door loudly.

"I'm hereee!" Leilani laughed obnoxiously as she made her entrance-twirling with bags in her hands-which made more noise. "And I brought gifts for the baby!"

She quickly found a table to set the bags down on and walked over to the couch that Regina sat holding the baby in her arms. She scooped the baby out of Regina's arms and rocked Victoria as she began to whimper a bit.

"I just got her too." Regina pouted and folded her arms over her chest.

"Oh hush up child. You shouldn't be holding a newborn anyways." Leilani responded to her niece. She then began smothering Victoria in kisses all over her face.

That's when Dinah had to speak up and say something.

"Um...fa'ê (Tongan word for aunt) can you not kiss her face, please?" Dinah asked politely, knowing how her aunt can get. "Her skin is very sensitive."

Leilani waved Dinah off, but stopped kissing her nonetheless.

"It was my turn to hold the baby!" Regina stomped her foot as her jealousy and frustration built up.

"Says who huo (Tongan word for hoe)?"

"Don't call her that, Lani. And watch your language around the children!" Milika interrupted.

Dinah shook her head at the two women now glaring at one another. She walked over to her aunt and took her daughter out of her arms to go upstairs, and check on Normani.

******

"Yes!...right there Mani..."

Normani furrowed her eyebrows and looked over to the sleeping woman who was mumbling her name.

"Come closer....I wanna feel you..."

Normani snorted and covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing loudly. She controlled her laughter after a while and waited silently to hear if Dinah was going to say something else.

When the blonde moaned, the dark skinned beauty couldn't help herself and she bursted out laughing. She laughed so hard that tears were coming out of her eyes...and she woke Dinah.