18

Didn't re-read and fix any errors, so I'm sorry in advance. 😇

3months later

Usually, Normani would wake up first to prepare everyone breakfast and to go out for a quick jog. She'd always make it back home before Dinah and Victoria woke up, but today was different.

Today, Dinah woke up earlier than Normani did because she had to be to work in a couple of hours. It was her first day back to work in a few months and she honestly was not in much of a rush.

After showering and getting dressed, Dinah went to check on their daughter. She was still sleeping of course because she didn't normally wake up until around nine am. She kissed the baby's nose and watched a smirk appear on her face—before it quickly disappeared—catching herself smiling and walking downstairs to make breakfast.

She made a light breakfast that consisted of a fruit salad and toast with fresh water to drink. She made sure to make a few bottles for their daughter—one for whenever she woke up and extras for later on in the day.

When Normani woke up she got dressed in her athletic wear and brushed her teeth before kissing her girlfriend goodbye. She decided that she still wanted to go out and get some exercise because it was already feeling like a nice warm day. So she packed up a half asleep babygirl in her stroller and they walked around the neighborhood enjoying the nature's beauty.

Walking around the neighborhood for almost an hour, Victoria became cranky and her mother decided to start walking back home. Normani knew her daughter was cranky because she just woke up a few minutes ago and she hadn't had her breakfast yet.

On their way back to the house though, Normani frowned thinking about how boring the house would be since Dinah wasn't gonna be there to entertain them. Not having Dinah at home made the idea of going to wherever Dinah was, pop up into Normani's head.

So, after feeding baby Victoria, the young mother made sure that they were both clean and with full stomachs before heading out to the zoo.

It'll be Victoria's first time at the zoo and even though she wouldn't remember it, the thought is still nice to get her out of the house and see new things.

******

Mani decided to keep the fact that she and her daughter were making the trip to Dinah's job and surprise her.

Pushing the baby's stroller while smiling brightly at her baby whom was carelessly babbling to herself, Normani finally caught sight of her girlfriend. She smiled even bigger once they got closer to the tall blonde.

The dark skinned beauty stood watching as her girlfriend fed a group of birds in their cage. She cleared her throat when the blonde exited the cage while brushing her dirty hands off on her zookeeper uniform a few minutes later. Dinah looked up and furrowed her eyebrows when she saw her girlfriend and daughter standing in the middle of the zoo.

She walked over to them and gave them both a smile as a form of greeting.

Before she could even speak, Victoria squealed and wailed her arms around, as well as kicking her feet dangerously in excitement at the sight of her mother. Dinah smiled and bent down to her level.

"Hi baby! Mama missed you!" She said in her high pitched voice that she only talked to her daughter in.

The baby continued smiling and both Normani and Dinah laughed at their daughter's cuteness.
The blonde stood up straight and looked at Normani. "What's up? I thought you guys were staying in today?"

Her girlfriend shrugged. "We wanted to get out and see some animals in their habitat." It was somewhat true because Normani was tired of sitting in the house all day and there was nothing to do besides put on cartoons for the baby whenever she got bored and cranky. "Plus we wanted to see mama."