8

"Good morning lovebirds!" Ashley said to Dinah and Normani as they sleepily walk into the kitchen.

They were up all night talking about this possible pregnancy.

Today Dinah was gonna go to the store to buy some pregnancy tests for Normani to take, and if they came out positive, they would make a doctor's appointment to be sure.

They have learned from their mistakes because last time they had a pregnancy scare, they only took one test and it came out positive, but they didn't know for sure because they didn't make a doctor's appointment until after they told their parents. And after the doctor's visit, they were all informed that they weren't pregnant after all. Which led to the 17 year old and the 19 year old being scolded in the backseat of Normani's grandmother's car.

After that, they learned how to be careful.

But last night was so intense and a lot was going on in their lives, so that caused them to slip up this time.

The young couple was up all night wracking their brains trying to figure out how this happened. One of them had to slip up weeks before this because she couldn't have gotten pregnancy symptoms within ten minutes.

They even argued a bit, blaming one another, until they apologized and talked it out a bit more. Normani swore up and down that she knew how her body worked and that she was in fact, pregnant.

But Dinah convinced her to have hope, that it was the opposite. The couple had always decided on waiting to have children, and getting married first. Now was definitely not the time that they were expecting, but it's something that they will need to discuss more about. She thought back to all of the times that they didn't use a condom. To all of the times they did use one.

She couldn't remember not once that the condom broke, or that she didn't pull out. But it didn't mean that it never happened.

It was all nerve wracking for them and too stressful for them to sleep. So they came up with a plan for the next day, and decided that they would go from there. After coming to this decision, they held each other silently as their thoughts took over.

"You guys were loud as hell! What happened to not having sex in my house again Mani?" Lauren teased.

Dinah took a seat in a chair at the long glass dinner table. Shaking her head and smiling at her girlfriend's bestfriend.

Normani rolled her eyes as she sat on Dinah's lap.

"Damn, you can't sit in your own chair now? She must really have you whipped, girl!" Lauren continued.

Halsey stuck a piece of toast in her girlfriend's mouth to mute her loud laughing , and hit her shoulder. "Leave them alone, babe"

"Yeah, leave us alone. I don't say shit about all of the times you brought Halsey into our dorm every Wednesday night"

Lauren just took a bite out of the toast and shrugged.

Dinah laughed, "you guys used to be loud."

Ashley blushed and hid herself behind Lauren, wrapping her arms around her, before the dark haired woman started swaying back and forth.

"That's why I'm glad we moved out, and you dropped out" she said referring to Normani leaving during her sophomore year in college. " I thought your parents were gonna kill you" Lauren said, chewing her toast loudly.

"I did too" Normani mumbled looking down.

The three other women noticed this and stayed silent.

"Hey, I guess you guys are back together?" Halsey tried to confirm, and also changing the subject.

Dinah and Normani both smiled, the younger girl leaning forward to give her girlfriend a kiss. A peck turns into 3 more before they pull away. They pull back from one another with big smiles on their faces.