15

Sorry for any errors

The timeline is all fucked up in this story😅 but.....3 months later

*******
Dinah lays sprawled out on the floor, barely conscious as she sees light through her hooded eyes. She couldn't move and she could barely see, but she did hear multiple voices fading in and out.

"Oh my gosh, Dinah!" She was sure that was Normani's voice.

"I'm alright baby."  Dinah wanted to respond back to her girlfriend, but of course she couldn't due to the condition she was in.

"Dinah, toughen up and wake up!" That was clearly her father's words.

The loudest voice in the room surely belonged to her mother. "Get off the floor Matai Tae! (Shit face). Your daughter was just born and you wanna play around!"

Those were the last words Dinah heard before she passed out completely.

Two nurses then rushed over to her side and try to bring her back to consciousness. Normani tries to control her sobs as her father rubs her shoulder as he gives her hand a squeeze to remind her that everything will be okay.

Andrea leans down to whisper in her ear. "It'll be okay Mani baby. Your father did the same when you were born." She said before she placed a small kiss to her sweaty forehead. "Everything will be okay, I promise."

Normani nodded, trusting her mother's words. She looked down at her unconscious girlfriend lying on the floor next to her as the nurse tried to aid her back to consciousness. 

The other nurse then came up to her, with her new born baby girl wrapped in a soft blanket. The baby was whimpering at all of the noise and bright lights in the room.

The lady handed their baby to Normani and Andrea softly cooed at the sight of her granddaughter in her daughter's arms.

She was so beautiful...she looked just like Dinah Jane, but with a little bit of Normani's skin tone, her nose and those precious big brown eyes.

"Hi, baby girl...mama's got you." Normani softly spoke to her daughter in her arms as she calmed her down.

*******
27 hours earlier

Dinah pulled up to the airport and waited outside for Normani's parents to meet her there.

Their doctor told them that their baby girl was to arrive exactly a week before the set due date, so Andrea and Derrick made sure to come before then.

They almost didn't make it, but Dinah and Normani were both glad that they were here because the younger girl still had work and she didn't want to leave her pregnant girlfriend at home by herself.

Their friends sometimes came by to visit and keep Normani company, but lately she has been getting irritated easily and she didn't wanna take her anger out on them, so she just had Dinah tell them that she wasn't up for visitors.

Tomorrow was Dinah's last day at work and she was so excited about coming home to spend time with Normani. Soon she would get to meet her daughter Victoria Sialè Hamilton-Hansen.

Siale is Tongan for a flower bush.

Flowering bushes are beautiful shrubs that bloom from spring throughout fall. They carry scents of spring and have a year round beauty that only increases within each day. The flowers, the leaves and possible fruits that they produce spreads beauty in this ugly world that we live in. When you hold a piece of this flower bush, such as a beautiful colored flower, it's a welcoming sight that only brightens your mood.

That's how everyone will see my great granddaughter  as she spreads happiness through every touch, through every smile, and through every single blink of an eye.