16

Ayeeee, I wrote this in class earlier 😂

*knock knock*

"Come in, the door is-" Dinah stopped herself mid sentence when she Lremembered that Normani and the baby were asleep.

She stood up and walked over to her baby's bed to make sure she didn't wake up, and then over to her girlfriend to see her finally getting some rest after being up all night.

She smiled at the both of them and walked over to the door and opened it to reveal their friends behind it.

She let them in and they all gave her a hug each before finding a seat to sit in.

"Aww, they're both asleep." Lauren said as she quietly stood by the baby girl's bed. "I was gonna give them their gifts."

"It's alright babe. They'll get them when they wake up." Halsey said, walking up behind Lauren to look at the new born baby.

"They were up all night." Dinah said, moving to stand next to Normani. "The baby kept her up with her crying, and Mani wouldn't let me hold her."

"She was hogging her all night huh?" Halsey asked with a light chuckle.

Dinah nodded and looked down, smiling at the woman who was currently curled up into herself. "Yeah, I've only held her once."

"What's her name?" Lauren asked.

"Victoria Sialè Hamilton-Hansen." The blonde answered. The three girls cooed as the baby girl smiled for a second. "She must be having a good dream or something. "

"She's so cute, DJ! I can't wait to spoil her, oh my gosh." Lauren squealed as she lightly touched Victoria's hair.

"Me neither." Dinah said to herself and smiled at her first born.

*******

4 days later

Normani was finally released from the hospital yesterday morning and she was more than excited to get some rest in her own bed.

As soon as the family of three got home, Normani took a shower, got dressed and hopped in bed to take a power nap.

She woke up once to eat and to feed Victoria, but after Dinah took the newborn baby off of her hands, she went back to sleep.

But now she was awake again, feeling energized and a little hungry. She was just about to call Dinah for something to eat, but she heard her downstairs with the baby, whom was crying very loudly.

She decided to get up and go downstairs to make all of them something to eat.

Once Normani reached the kitchen, she saw Dinah trying to rock Victoria to sleep. She smiled softly when she heard her quietly singing to the baby.

Dinah turned around when she heard the refrigerator door open. "Oh, hey Manz. You're finally up."

"What's wrong with her?" Normani asked pointing to their baby who was only whining now. "Is she hungry?"

"I don't know, I tried giving her some of your breast milk that you pumped earlier, but she didn't want it." Dinah said, walking towards Normani and placing Victoria in her arms.

She then directed her girlfriend to a chair so she could sit down. "She just wants some fresh milk. That's all." Normani said before lifting her shirt and letting her daughter latch onto her areola. "See? She's drinking it."

Dinah sat next to them and watched in amazement. "How in the world does she know the difference?"

Normani giggled and half shrugged.