3

It was Friday now, and Normani didn't have to work weekends so they usually spent their time together working out.

Normani liked to get her day started early because she wanted to get the exercising part out of the way so that they could spend the rest of the day massaging each others sore muscles. Most times it would lead to other things that Normani often enjoyed.

Today they got up early because they would be going to the Hansen household this afternoon. Which meant there was no time for sex, and Normani disliked that part a lot. No sex for three whole days, Normani was going to be one grumpy person.

"Its about time you're out of the bathroom." Normani said teasing her girlfriend as she came out of the bathroom from changing into her workout gear.

"Shut up" Dinah said grumpily. "You didn't even change yet."

Normani did that on purpose. She had purposely waited for her girlfriend to get done changing in the bathroom so that she could change in front of her.

Dinah didn't change in front of the brunette because of the whole insecurity thing, but she loved when she would catch glimpses of her girlfriend's naked body as she changed.....and Normani enjoyed putting on a show for the younger woman, so why not?

So like always, she stripped out of her hello kitty pyjamas and slipped into some skin tight blue Nike pro shorts and a plain black sports bra.

Dinah stared on as she watched Normani slowly rub baby oil up and down her legs, moving a little slower as she moisturized her thick thighs.

After she was finished with the lower half, she rubbed baby oil acrossed her naked abs, up and down on her arms, then back down to her abs. Normani watched as Dinah licked her lips and made an adjustment to her basketball shorts before the older girl thought that her girlfriend had had enough already.

"What time is it?" Normani asked as she broke the silence.

Dinah shook her head and refocused her eyes back on Normani's face. When she saw the older girl's smirk, she rolled her eyes and looked at her phone for the time. "Its 5 after 9", and now it was Normani's turn to roll her eyes.

"Why didn't you just say 9:05?"

Dinah shrugged, "I don't know, but don't you say it all of the time on the news?"

Normani shot her a glare, and laced up her Nike's before standing up and walking out of the room.

"Wait! Babe I was just kidding!" Dinah said with a huge grin on her face, now she was lacing up her running shoes.

"I'm just going to get the mail, stupid." Normani threw over her shoulder.

As soon as she opened her front door, she was met with chirping birds, bright sky and her neighbor, who turned out to be a really great friend, standing on her porch.

"Good morning Normani", her neighbor Allyson said happily. " About to go for your run?" She asked, after waving.

Normani waved back at her friend as she went to go collect her mail. In the small white box, she found a couple of grocery coupons and a few bills and...Dinah's test results.

"Gotta get up bright and early today. We're going to visit Dinah's parents for the weekend." She said to the small blonde.

"Oh yeah? Its been a while, huh?" Allyson asked.

Normani nodded before walking back to her porch. "How's Will?" She asked referring to her neighbor's husband.

This caused a big smile to spread across Ally's face. "He's great actually. "
She took a few steps forward and whispered, "I'm throwing a surprise birthday party for him soon, you girls should come."