14

Dinah's Pov

Normani's been stressing alot lately and I don't like that one bit. After she told me everything that Zendaya asked her, I immediately called Hoko and told her to put her girlfriend, or whatever she is, in her place.

I don't like seeing Mani upset, and lately she has been. She can never get a break. It's mainly because she can't do what she loves which is working, instead she has to sit at home and be bored all day.

That's part of the reason why I'm taking her out today. I need to see her smiling and enjoying herself instead of seeing her mope around the house. The main reason though, is because I miss my baby and I wanna spend my days off with her.

So today, I'm taking Normani to the water park.

Although my plan was to spend some time with Normani, and Normani only...my mom insisted on joining us for a few hours. Which is weird because she hates seeing Normani and I together...and now she wants to hang out with us all day??? Something is definitely up.

I won't let her ruin this for us though. I plan to sneak off with Mani and have some actual fun. No, that's not the kind of fun I was talking about....I'll save that for later and when we're alone in our bedroom, or anywhere in the house. Why not? Gotta switch it up sometimes ya know?

Anyways, my baby had been sleeping peacefully for a good 10 hours now. She looks so cute while doing it. I love the way her nose slightly rinkles when she lightly snores. Pssh, and she says she doesn't snore...yeah right.

How is she gonna tell me? We've been sleeping in the same bed for 4 years and I've watched her sleep for half of that time.

Oh...that might sound creepy now that I'm thinking about it.

Anyways, I should probably wake Normani up now, the water park isn't gonna be open all day.

I softly climb up the bed and hover over her, careful not to harm her stomach. I watch her still body for a moment before peppering kisses on her face and neck. That doesn't wake her...she didn't even move a muscle.

Oh! I have an idea....

I reposition myself under the covers and lower myself down Normani's body. As I'm passing by, I place a gentle kiss on her belly before moving down to her shorts. I have to be really careful when I remove them or Normani will wake up, and I don't want that yet. I have a better way to do it.

As I look up at the brunette and see that she's still sleeping, I make my move and softly remove both her panties and shorts. Once those are off I grab each of her legs and spread them slowly to make sure she doesn't awake.

Mmm, I can't wait to eat breakfast.

She's not wet but that's why I'm here, to make her wet...

I was gentle for the last few minutes, but now is where I switch things up a bit and eat my meal the way it should be eaten. My mother always told me not to waste my food, and as I look down at Normani's sweet pussy...I can assure you that I won't waste a drop. No fingers, no toys, just my mouth.

Placing small open mouthed kisses on her center as a start before I actually dive in and get down to business.

Making sure that my hands are tightly wrapped around the chocolate thighs before taking her small nub into my mouth and sucking it harshly. So far, she hasn't squirmed or moved at all, but I'll make sure to change that.

I love tasting Normani in any kind of way, but just tasting her clit isn't enough for me. I need more, so I let my tongue drag up and down her slit a few times before sucking on her lips.