13

This is trash and I'm so sorry😩 I hope someone still likes me after this sksksks.

Dinah found Normani's jealousy as something that occurred often, and it would always be amusing to her, but not today. Something was wrong about this situation. It was strange to Dinah and that's what led them here, sitting in their room, barely talking to one another.

Normani was sitting in an upright position, leaning against the headboard as she busied herself on her phone, trying to ignore Dinah. She was still upset because she didn't know if this was a joke or not. It's still very strange to her if it isn't.

Dinah was laying down on top of her girlfriend's legs, trying to get her attention. But after being ignored for so long, she decided to push the subject further. She needed to fully understand what happened last night, and for that...Normani needs to actually talk to her.

"Babe, can you put the phone down so we can talk?" Dinah asked, finally causing the older woman to look at her. Even if it was for a second or two. Once Dinah saw that Normani wasn't paying attention, she rolled her eyes and sighed. The blonde eventually got up and began walking towards the door, ready to leave.

Normani then stopped her before she could exit the room. "You didn't wanna listen when I was telling you what happened. You were to busy laughing."

Dinah quickly turned around and resumed her position on top of Normani's legs. This time she rested her hands on the sides of the darker girl's bare stomach, rubbing it soothingly.

It was starting to get visibly big, and people could tell that she was almost 5 months pregnant.

"I'm sorry that I laughed, but I didn't think you were being serious. " Dinah chuckled, watching as Normani rolled her eyes. "I mean come on, it sounds weird. Why would she do something like that?"

Normani shrugged harshly, getting frustrated, so she threw herself back into her phone. "That's why I was asking you. I thought it was a set up, or a prank type thing because why would she come to me asking questions about you? I thought she was your friend..? Is she working for the government? "

Dinah snorted and shook her head. "No, she works at the skating rink around the corner. "

It was all too stressful for Normani right now, even though it's something so small that shouldn't stress her out at all. But everyone knows that she was extremely protective over Dinah and got jealous easily before, but now that she's pregnant...there are many more insecurities added to her list and more reasons to make her worry.

In this case though, she feels like any pretty young girl Dinah's age could come in and take Dinah away from her and she couldn't do a thing about it, but let it happen. That's why she wants to get to the bottom of this whole Zendaya asking personal questions about Dinah thing.

Normani doesn't know why the mixed woman wanted to know this information about Dinah, but she would keep an eye out for more sketchy behavior.

When Dinah confirmed that it wasn't a prank that she had arranged, Normani was even more freaked out. I mean let's be honest, it's kind of creepy don't ya think?

"Mani!" Dinah yelled slightly, bringing Normani out of her daze.

"What?" She said lowly, she was supposed to be mad and ignoring Dinah, but as time goes by and she begins to think about the situation a bit more...she realised that Dinah isn't the one she needs to be mad at.

"I said, what are you thinking about?" Dinah asked, pressing kisses to the round forming belly.

Normani smiled a little and shook her head, forgetting about her previous thoughts. She realised that she shouldn't be so negative towards Dinah when this was all a mystery to her as well. And plus everyone knows that the older woman can't stay mad at the blonde for very long. She adores her too much.