19

"Dinah, okay..." Normani pants out as she squirms underneath Dinah's warm tongue on her left breast. "This is literally the fourth day in a row. My body can't take anymore."

The blonde hears her girlfriend's complaints, but she knows that she doesn't actually mean them. She can tell by the way the older woman is tugging at her hair while pushing her face more into her chest.

Dinah released the skin on the side of Normani's breast with a pop–letting her face hover over her chest. She stared down at the fresh bright red marks that she just created and bit her lip. She leaned down as took a nipple back into her mouth with a harsh suck.
She smirked against Normani's chest as she whimpered beneath her.

"Dinah." Normani whined. Her body was completely naked on bare sheets as her body only received heat from Dinah's.

She shivered a bit when she felt her bare nipples catch slight wind.

"You want me to stop?" Dinah asked in a low voice with her eyes staring up into Normani's. She was slowly kissing her way down her body, and all with eye contact. Her mouth immediately latched onto her girlfriend's wet core–making her back rise from the bed–before snatching her mouth away.
"Answer me. Do you?"

"D-Dinah we have so much t-to do today."
The blonde smirked and bit the wet nub before blowing on it. "Ah! Fuck!" Normani hissed while gripping the sheets underneath her.

"That wasn't an answer." Dinah stated in a low challenging voice. She then proceeded to take her own shirt off, revealing her toned caramel colored skin and a very tight sports bra.

After she took her shirt off, she slowly slid her basketball shorts off. With only her boxers and sports bra on, Dinah placed open mouthed kisses on her girlfirend's front. She smirked when she heard Normani moan repeatedly even though she tried so hard to fight it.

"I'm gonna ask you one more time....do you want me to stop?" Dinah whispered against Normani's lips.

Before she could answer, Normani felt Dinah's member rub up against her core and she couldn't stop her body from reacting. Her hips followed Dinah's actions.

She allowed her girlfriend to kiss her as she felt her wetness soak the blonde's boxers.

Dinah swiftly slid them off without moving too much and breaking the kiss. She pulled back a bit–taking Normani's bottom lip with her. She nibbled on her lip as a distraction when she carefully took a condom out of its box and keeping it close by.

"Babe, seriously." Normani sighed to herself as she looked up at the ceiling, not aware of her girlfriend's actions. "We have to go pick up Victoria from-" Her words were silenced and replaced with one sharp gasp when she felt the woman on top of her enter her.

Dinah placed her hands by the older woman's head and hoisted herself up so that she was hovering over her body. She didn't move yet because she wanted to tease Normani a bit more to prove that this was indeed something that she wanted.

"I'll only stop if you want me to. Just say the words." Dinah said softly as she looked into Normani's eyes. "But be honest because I'll know if you're lying."

Normani didn't respond verbally, but if she did, she'd probably tell another lie about how she wasn't in the mood for sex at the moment. Instead, she wrapped her arms around the taller woman's neck and spread her legs a bit wider so that she could pull her girlfriend closer.

She cupped the blonde's cheek and pushed their lips together for a passionate kiss.

After a long few seconds, Dinah pulled away with a dazed look. "So...is that a yes?" She asked breathlessly.