That's It

Eliza was called to Oswald, by Oswald himself. She walked through the mansion to where he was, in the living room. Standing behind the television. "Yes, boss?" She asked. "I'd hate to ask this of you but...could you make Butch and I something to eat? We have matters to discuss." He said and gave a sweet grin. Then dropped it and expressed he hoped she wouldn't kill him. She began to inhale deep. Butch's eyes widened and he leaned forward in his chair. "You didn't say please." She spoke while letting her breath out. "Oh! Forgive me dear Eliza! Please?" He asked, sweetly. She rolled her eyes while turned and left into the kitchen. "Thank you!" Oswald said. "Boy....you were this close to being killed." Butch said and held up a pinch with his fingers. "I sincerely hope she doesn't poison your food." Butch added. Oswald expressed shock and he looked towards the kitchen. "Eliza?! You wouldn't poison my food! Would you?! Darling?!" He asked. "Why would I ever do that?!" She responded. He sighed with relief. "Darling!" She added. He got big eyes and looked to Butch, who laughed and sat back in his chair. "Oh, watching you two back and forth is entertaining." Butch said. She cooked chicken drumsticks with seasoning and sides then served them. "Thank you." Oswald told her. "Thanks Eliza." Butch said. She gave a nod. "Enjoy." She told them. Then she went back into the kitchen and took a plate for herself and for Martin then walked upstairs and joined him.

When they finished eating, he wrote on his notepad and showed it to her. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Oswald's been keeping me cooped up for too long. I crave action. Suspense. I'm like...I'm like Victor Zsasz. He must be going mad right now, not able to do any slicing and dicing." She said. Martin wrote on his notepad then faced it to her. "Go out, yourself." It said. "Just, go and find something to do?" She asked him. He nodded. "You know what? I like your advice. Can I take it as a command?" She asked. He smiled and nodded then wrote on his notepad and faced it to her again. "I want to see you happy." He wrote. She smiled and stood then went to him and tenderly kissed his forehead. "I'll come back to you." She said. He hugged her then let her go. She stood and walked out then jogged downstairs and looked to the living room. Their bones left on plates on the trays and Butch and Oswald were gone. She shook her head then turned around and left the mansion. Taking a ride, she went to the GCPD and left the vehicle. Walking up, there was remnants of chaos left outside. Things strewn and dropped on the sidewalk and steps. She walked up and took out two guns then walked inside. Chaos. Utter and complete, chaos. Clowns everywhere. Psychopaths and colorful faces throwing papers and things everywhere. "Heyyyy..." A madman said as he approached her from the left. She pressed the barrel to his skull between his eyebrows. He looked at it, cross-eyed then at her. "I'll tell you anything." He said. "Where is Jim Gordon?" She asked him. "I...I think I seen him flee through there." He said and pointed. "Thanks." She said and pulled the gun from his forehead. "Can I get you a drink?" He asked her. "No thanks." She told him and walked past him.

She hurried to where Jim was last seen and went through the door. She halted as Harvey turned and zapped an electric prod. "Oh! Sorry! I think. I'm not sure." He said. She looked past him then at him. "I'm here to help." She said. "Oh. Alright then. Then I am sorry." He said and lowered his arm. The door opened and she turned and aimed both guns at a psychopath. "Go back to where you came from before I don't send you to the grave." She said. They laughed and she pistol whipped them then put her guns back and turned around. "Who ARE you?" Harvey ask her. She picked up the knives off the floor and set them on top the lockers and showed Jim they were there then he gestured to head out the next door. "We don't have much time. Let's go!" He said and hauled a man out. "Ladies first." Harvey said. She quickly followed Jim and Harvey followed her. Jim was hauling the guy through the building to the back door. "You look like one of us. Why are you double crossing?" The guy asked her. She didn't answer him. Jim took him out of the police station and three him in the trunk of a police car. They began to interrogate him while Eliza watched their backs. Harvey zapped the man and he cried out a little. She patted Jim. "Hey, reporters." She said. "Thanks." Jim replied. They closed the trunk but kept it open for the rod and Jim took it and zapped him more then opened it and told him to answer the question.

He said something about Jeremiah and Bruce Wayne. Eliza looked. "Bruce went to Jeremiah's underground lab!" Jim said. "I got this punk. Go save the kid." Harvey said. "I'm coming with you!" Eliza told Jim as he ran off. She ran with him and got in his car. He took off speeding through the city. "Why are you so eager to help me out today?" He asked her. "Penguin's been keeping me under his roof for too long. Not letting me be free." She said. "But I just seen you the other day." He said. "That was three weeks ago." She told him. "Really? Oh. I'm sorry. Time must have escaped me." He said. There was a moment of silence between them. "So who's Jeremiah?" She asked him. "Jerome's twin. The one that was in the chair on stage." He said. "Right." She remembered. He stopped at an area and parked, outside of the city. "We go the rest on foot." He said. They got out and she followed him. He lead her to the bunker and they went inside. She followed him through a hallway, down stairs and into a room. There was a glowing blue device that stood at nearly six feet. Making a humming noise. Jim looked at papers on a desk and Eliza went to a table and checked out papers and things. A screen came on and a video started to play. Jim walked towards it and began to watch it. Eliza looked at things on the wall and put her hands up to her hips. A woman in a harlequin outfit put a gun to Jim's head synchronously as Eliza put a gun to her head and held a sharp knife in her left hand.

The harlequin woman looked over at Eliza. "Oohhhhh sweetheart, you put a bullet in him you get one too. But I might have a little fun first." She said and licked the blade then held it level with her eyes and didn't take her eyes off the woman. Jim was showing surrender as the video was playing. Then he took her arm and got the gun and they fought, he kicked her back to the desk. "Take her down!" Jim said. Eliza rushed to her and hit her masked face with the butt end of the gun and cut her arm then kicked her stomach and whacked the back of her head with the gun. The harlequin woman fell, unconscious. "Great job." Jim said and gave her a thumb up then watched the video again. Eliza stepped her left foot onto the woman's chest just below her throat and watched too. There was a grand unveiling. The video wasn't made by Jerome. It was made by Jeremiah! He explained about the device and the harlequin woman took her knife and cut Eliza's calf. She yelled and lifted her foot. The woman got to her feet and fled the bunker and a door closed behind her. Eliza gently set her foot down. "Are you hurt?" Jim asked her. "No! I just yelled cause I wanted to!" She responded and gave him an expression. Jeremiah said the device works very well as a double for a bomb. It was making a whirring, throbbing sound. He told, that sound wasn't good. "We gotta get out of here." Jim said and began to try to find a way to stop it or get out. Eliza went to a switch and tried it. "Aw, damn it!" She said. Jim went through the door as the device began to glow red. "Come on!" He encouraged Eliza. She breathed in then ran past the device and out. They ran up the stairs and down the hallway then went out the door as it exploded. Eliza and Jim were thrown and she rolled on the ground, then lied there. Unconscious.