Bank Heists

Eliza stood aside with Martin standing in front of her. Her hands placed over his chest and his hands over his notepad. Lee and Riddler were watching the people of The Narrows getting their money. It was stolen money from a filthy bank. That's what Lee agreed on. Steal from the filthy and rich, give to the poor. So they can afford a living and medicines. She was a hero, but a villain. Oswald hobbled in with a big thug with pale skin. Eliza gasped. "Look!" She told Martin. He looked and seen Oswald. Oswald spoke to Riddler and Lee then looked to Eliza and gestured for her and Martin to go to him. Martin hurried through the crowd to Oswald and hugged him. Eliza walked over. "Glad to see you're okay, boss. Who's this?" She asked. "Oh! This is Butch." Oswald introduced. "Butch, Eliza. She was trained by Victor Zsasz. Before that backstabber betrayed me!" Oswald said. "Hi." Butch replied. Eliza gave a nod. "Yeah, I can see it. He taught her how to have the dark in her eyes." Butch said. "Are we doing this or are you just gonna gape all day?" Riddler asked. "Eliza, would you kindly take Martin to the car? Wait for us. We'll be right there." Oswald told her. She took the keys and left with Martin.

They waited in the car for a bit, in silence. Then Oswald and Butch joined. Butch was driving. "That idiot. Ed. He'll come around though. I just know it." Oswald said. Butch drove the car back to the mansion. When they got inside, she walked Martin to the kitchen and he went inside. She turned around and faced Oswald and Butch. "I can do way more than just be babysitter you know." She said. "Oh I know." Oswald replied. "But you do this so well! Taking care of him. Protecting him." He added. "Why don't I just walk with him to Jim Gordon and show him that Martin is still alive?" She asked. "Because, everything must go accordingly to plan. Everything must work into it's own place." He said. "You villains and your timing..." She sighed and walked into the kitchen. "Kind of a snippy one, isn't she?" Butch asked. "Keeps me on my toes." Oswald spoke, proudly. After a while, Martin was upstairs and Eliza was in a chair sitting down with Oswald and Butch. In chairs as well. "So you're pretty good with guns and knives I take it." Butch said to her. She whipped out a knife and threw it. It zipped across and just missed his ear and stuck into the fireplace arch. "Oh my....! Eliza!!" Oswald exclaimed. "You tell me." She replied. "Sorry boss." She added. "I get it. You really wanna be out. And stab somebody. Or shoot something." He said. "Your time will come." He told her. "Where IS Zsasz now?" Butch asked. "Guarding the near lifeless body of Sofia Falcone." She answered. "Oh." Butch replied.

The front door opened and there was footsteps. Eliza took a knife out. "Easy. Just wait." Oswald commanded. She slowly blinked and turned to look to her peripheral of who was coming. An emerald suit. She slowly blinked and turned her head back. Butch smiled a little. Riddler spoke of robbing a bank, and Oswald became elated. "I KNEW you were in there somewhere!" He said, happily. "Why the hostility towards me pussycat?" Riddler asked Eliza. She looked to him. "It's nothing personal." She told him, softly. "Oh. Still got boyfriend troubles, huh? Or is it cabin fever? Little bit of both? I suppose." He said. "Well, I will be seeing you two gentlemen later." He added then pointed to Eliza. "Don't keep this one cooped up for too much longer. She might turn on you." He said, then gave a little wave and turned around and left the house. "What he said, isn't true is it?" Oswald asked her. "I don't know boss. Been having a real hankering for some action." She said, while holding the tip of her knife to her index and staring at it. "I think you should let her out soon. Like he says." Butch said. "Even Zsasz would get testy." He added. "Your time is coming." Oswald said and patted her shoulder. "You better be telling the truth." She warned. They began to walk out and Oswald looked back at her before they left the house. "You like her. Don't you?" Butch asked Oswald. "She's very loyal to me." Oswald replied. They got in the car and drove away. She stood and put her knife back in it's holster and went to the fireplace then took her knife out of the arch. She placed it back into the holder and walked to the stairs then jogged up and joined Martin.