First Day

Penguin was giving licenses to criminals to be able to commit crimes. And gave Zsasz a bunch to give out. "Spread the word." He commanded Victor. "Yes sir." Victor said. He turned and began to leave then Penguin stopped him. "Wait!" He commanded. Victor stopped and looked back. "Who is this?" He asked and gestured to Eliza. "Eliza. She's my assistant." Victor said. "Very well then. Spread the word too." Penguin told her. "Okay." She said and gave a nod then followed Victor Zsasz out. They walked out and Victor gathered a big group of men. "I hear there's a wedding downtown. Let's go get the loot." He said. They all went downtown. "Should also get you a new outfit if you're working for me. You look like a business woman." He told Eliza. "Okay." She said. He spotted a just married car. "Hey! Why don't we get ourselves some money for that new outfit?" He said. He signalled his men to flank the building as they went inside. "We're gonna steal from newlyweds?" Eliza said. "You got a problem with that?" Victor asked. "No. No I don't." She said. Ahe began to smile. "Atta girl. Weddings are a happy occasion!" He said and patted her face then walked inside. She followed him. He pulled out a chair at a table and pulled out his own chair then sat down. She sat down behind him and watched the people. "What should I do, Victor?" She asked him. "Just stay by me." He said. She leaned on the table, getting herself closer to him. "It's money to buy me a new outfit. I should be looking forward to this. Right?" She asked. "If you wanna." He replied. Suddenly, the doors burst open and a small group walked in. "You gotta be kidding me." Victor said. The group charged up and their leader said they're robbing the joint. Victor whistled. Eliza kept her middle finger nail between her teeth and her elbow on the table. He started to get up then she stood up and started to follow him.

She smiled a sly smile as she hid behind him but her eyes looked past him at the leader of the group. "Do you have a license?" Victor asked him. The man looked confused. "Penguin is handing out licenses." He added. "Never heard of it." The man said. "It's fairly new. Word's getting out. But, no license. No crime." Victor stated. "What are you gonna do? You're outnumbered. There's two of you and four of us." He said. Victor pulled a gun and took a shot. The leader bent over. "My finger!" He said. Eliza expressed they shouldn't have done that. "Drop the loot. And leave." Zsasz commanded to the three others. He began to slowly move along in a half circle, onto the dance floor. The leader got up and the others dropped the loot and began to leave. "Bye!" Eliza said cutely and gave a little wave to them. The bride and groom approached them and the bride was happy. "I don't know how to thank you!" She told Victor. "Oh, don't. Because these guys have licenses!" He said. His men began to flank the wedding party. Armed. A couple of them were grabbing the loot. Victor kissed the bride's hand then noticed the ring and looked to the groom oddly. "Really?" He asked and let go of her hand then turned around and extended his arms out from himself. "Best. Wedding. Ever!" He claimed. Eliza laughed and applauded. Then they walked out with the loot and no casualties. He took out a big handful of cash and gave it to Eliza. "Go find yourself new clothing. Meet me at the Iceberg Lounge tonight for it's opening." He said. "You got it boss." She said and headed off.