Who Is Right

Victor and Eliza left and tracked Sofia then followed her to a restaurant called Angelo's. They snuck into the restaurant through the back and went through the kitchen then hid by the doors. After the waiter for Sofia, entered, Victor followed him then held a gun to him, freezing him in his tracks. While Eliza watched on through the doorway. "Carry on like everything is normal. But when you come back, tell me what ahe ordered." He commanded the waiter to do. The waiter nodded and whimpered. Victor let him go and tucked his gun back in It's holster and quickly joined Eliza again. They stayed as they ate then after Sofia was leaving, they headed out the back. Eliza took a basket of chicken fingers and said "Thanks!" Then walked out following Victor. They got in his car and followed Sofia again and parked across the street from where she went. Eliza ate as Victor took pictures then they got the photos developed and put into a file folder then left back to the lounge and approached Oswald who was eating. "So it turns out Sofia broke off her date with you..." Victor started. "It was not a date!" Oswald declared, again.

"To have lunch with the mayor." Victor finished. "The went to Angelo's. She had the lobster ravioli and the jelly. After they parted ways, she went to the Old Heritage Hotel." He stated. "I don't understand. That building's been empty for years." Oswald said. Mr. Penn stated that a person bought the building at an auction for an incredible amount of money. Which, that does say a Falcone would have done it. Victor tossed the pictures onto his desk while Mr. Penn was speaking. Oswald chuckled. "She's making alliances with politicians. Building an empire. All while pretending to be my friend." Oswald said. Eliza grinned darkly. "She's planning a war." He added. Then slapped his hand on his desk. Mr. Penn jerked as he did. Victor smiled wryly. "Victor we'll be having a chat, with Me. Falcone." Oswald said. "To be clear, are we going to have a chat, chat. Or a shove 'em in the trunk, chat?" Victor asked. Mr. Penn looked worried. "Get the shovel." Oswald told him. Victor headed out. Oswald slouched in his chair. "If it's any consolation...I am sorry that I was wrong." Eliza said. Oswald inhaled and stood. "Come on. We're going for a ride." He said. Eliza left, following Oswald.

Victor drove his car to Sofia's as Eliza rode on the passenger side and Oswald in the backseat. "Let me go and get her." Oswald said. "Whatever you say, boss." Victor said. Oswald got out and hobbled up then went inside. Victor looked slightly over to Eliza. "Don't cut her unless the boss commands." He said. "Fine." She responded. Oswald came out with Sofia and walked her to the back then she got in and he shut the door and hobbled around the car then got in. "Take us to where she needs to go." Oswald said. Sofia directed Victor as he drove. Eliza never spoke a word. Just stared ahead with a sullen expression. They pulled up to the Old Heritage Hotel and Victor got out. Eliza did too as Victor walked around the front then let out Sofia and Oswald from the backseat. "It's okay Charlie." Sofia told her grunt. "Oswald. I need you to know, I forgive you." She said. Suddenly children were flooding out of the building. "Boss?" Victor asked. Eliza watched on with confusion. "What is this? What's happening?" Oswald asked as the kids crowded around Sofia. She held one on her hip. "Huh. Kids." Victor said as he looked at all of them. There was a sign that read "Falcone Home And School For Orphans". "You started, an orphanage?" Oswald asked. "I wanted you to know when everything was done." She said. A woman called for the children to go back inside. They all fled back inside the building. "Oswald, I want you to know I understand the pressure you face. Your very survival is seeing everyone as a potential threat. And I watched my father bury that weight for years. I don't want you to end up like him." Sofia said. Eliza's eyebrows bent down towards each other. Wrinkling her forehead. Victor held the same expression. "Sofia please forgive me." Oswald said. "How can I?" Sofia spoke with a soft chuckle. "And I already have forgiven you." She stated. Victor raised his head a little. Looking down at her and wore confusion. "But you do owe me one thing." Sofia said. Eliza began to look at her from the top of her eyes. "Anything." Oswald replied. "Lunch!" Sofia answered happily. "How do you feel about mac and cheese?" She asked him. "I love it." Oswald replied. Eliza huffed and turned away then started walking. "Where are you going?" Victor asked and left onto the sidewalk. "I'm going for a walk!" She said. He huffed and let her go.