Dinner Date

Eliza was standing near Oswald in the Iceberg Lounge as he was speaking to a servant of his. She seemed very annoyed and looked away. Oswald noticed and faced her. "Well, you have my attention now. What is so important?" He asked her. She looked to him with a brooding expression. "That Falcone girl is using you. I can tell." She said. "Is she? Or are you maybe just, a little jealous?" He asked her. She turned her face from him and walked away to by a chair then gently set her hand on it and looked to him. "I have no reason to be jealous. I just care about you. You're my boss. And you treat me better than the old one. And I want to see you remaining standing strong on your very pedestal. And I feel that skank is trying to knock you down. So please. Grant me the pleasure of knocking her down before you do." She demised. He began to smile and let out a hearty laugh. "I still love your spunk. And if, that is true. In the slightest bit. Of course I will." He said. She gave a respectful nod. Another servant approached Oswald and delivered his lunch to him. Detective Jim Gordon entered the lounge and was walking towards Oswald on a mission. "Oswald. We have to talk." He said, slightly angered. Eliza pulled a gun out and aimed it at Jim's head. He halted immediately. "Trust me. You Don't wanna be a cop killer right now." He told her. Oswald started laughing. "Oh! I'm sorry! Please forgive me. You two haven't formally met yet. Detective Jim Gordon, this is Eliza. Eliza put that back. He's harmless. We're in business together." Oswald said. She tucked her pistol back in it's holster. "Detective." She said. "Yeah. Nice to meet you too." He said as he walked past her. She watched him as he spoke to Oswald about some cop killer and placing pig head on their head.

Eliza looked at him, haunted. Jim said the cop was on Penguin's payroll. So he must know who it is. Oswald called for Mr. Penn and asked if there was any leads for Jim Gordon. Mr. Penn then stated about a man who is on the payroll and working as a butcher. He was going to continue but Jim stopped him and thanked him for the information, reluctantly. "Enjoy your lunch." He told Oswald then headed for the front door. "Don't thank me Jim. Thank the licencing you hate so much." Oswald said to him. And told him to let him know if he needs him for anything else. Jim walked out, leaving to follow the lead. Eliza was watching the door then looked to Oswald. "Did you like what you seen?" He asked her. "No." She answered. Mr. Penn left from Oswald's side and the lights darkened except for the table she was standing by with Oswald. She looked around then to him, bewildered. "It's lunch with Sofia Falcone. Her idea." He said. Her expression dropped to bleak then she turned her attention to the doorway as Victor walked in. A half smile stretched along her face. "She's not coming." Victor said as he walked around the table from behind Oswald then faced him and stood still. Oswald looked utterly confused. "What?" He asked. "Your lunch date. She's not coming." Victor said. "It's not a...date." Oswald stated. "Whatever." Victor replied. "Did she say why?" Oswald asked. "Something came up. I don't know. I wasn't listening." He said and sat down across from Victor. He took a piece of bread then took a bite. Oswald seemed peeved. "It's just gonna go to waste." He said, then took another piece and handed it to Eliza. She took it and took a bite. Oswald huffed. "I want you to follow her! Find out who she's with!" Oswald commanded. "You think She's two-timing you?" Victor asked him. Eliza gave the back of his bald head a gentle slap. "We're not....!!" Oswald exclaimed then took a short moment to calm down. "This dinner was her idea and now she cancels out. I want to know why." He explained. "That is all." He added. Victor gave a few small nods. Oswald still sat there staring at him. "Now! Victor!" He commanded. Victor stood and headed out. "Take your pussycat with you. Both of you get out! Just let me..." He said and sighed. Victor stood by the door and made a kiss sound. Eliza left the chair then approached Oswald. She gently turned him to look at her. "You will see shortly, I am right." She said. She let go of his chin in her gentle grip then followed Victor out of the lounge.