Iceberg Lounge

She went inside, wearing a sleek black dress. "Not bad." Victor said as he crept up to beside her. "What are we doing now?" She asked him. "Find Penguin. He's the boss." He said. He walked on and she followed. Once they found him, Oswald was delighted. "Ah! My friends. I need you to watch for anyone you might think is up to something. When you do, come find me and tell me." He said. "On it, sir." Victor replied. "We might do better separated." He told her. She gave a nod and walked away. He was impressed at how this young woman obeyed him. And so loyally. "How old is she?" Oswald asked. "No idea, sir." Victor said. "Well, make sure she's legal before you do anything." He told him. Victor gave him a bold expression. "I am not..." was all he got out before Penguin swished his hand about. "Just go do your job!" Oswald ordered. Victor turned and walked away from him. He hid in the shadows of the lounge until he saw Selena Kyle was inside. Eliza was on the opposite side of the lounge and spotted the same group from the wedding who tried to rob them, entered the lounge. They snuck along the walls then hid inside the kitchen. She hurried over to Victor Zsasz. "Victor. That same group who was at the wedding. You shot his finger. They're here and hiding in the kitchen." She said. "Oh! Good pussycat!" He said to her then hurried to Penguin and told him. Penguin signalled her to come to him. She made her way through the crowd then to Oswald.

"Yes sir?" She asked. He held her chin in his hand. "You are an angel! And how old are you?" He asked her. "I'm twenty nine." She said. "Oh good!" He responded then pulled her close and kissed her then let go and headed to the back door for the kitchen. "Come along you two. I need you still!" He said. They started to follow him. Victor kept close behind Oswald and so did she. They blocked the back way out as they headed to the gang. With more of Penguin's guards. "Hi!" Eliza said. The four men looked. "Looking for me? Funny thing cause, I was looking for you." Penguin said. Zsasz kept his gun aimed at them over Oswald's shoulder. "Should we do this here or in the basement? Here would be a little loud." Victor said. "No. I have something else planned for them." Oswald said. He had his thugs and Zsasz, force the four men to exit the kitchen and head to in front of the ice sculpture in the lounge. They were forced to their knees execution style. Oswald spoke a speech about how the cops are not saving Gotham. He is. And said "You're welcome!" At the end. People applauded. He turned to the men and Bruce Wayne yelled "Wait!" Which directed Oswald's attention to him. "What are you going to do with those men?" Bruce asked. "That, You need not to be knowing. Bruce Wayne." Oswald said. "Will you turn them in to the cops?" Bruce asked. Oswald laughed. Then the lights turned off. The lounge filled with darkness and only a bit of light. People began to panic. Victor pulled his gun and shot one of the men who tried to escape then aimed at another as he was leaving. Eliza picked up the gun of the henchman on the floor then stood and turned to see Alfred Pennyworth began to aim at her but Victor stepped in front and aimed at Alfred. "Alfred..." Bruce said. "Victor..." Eliza said. Both men lifted their guns simultaneously and showed they believe neither is a threat. Suddenly the group leader shot some gas fumes at Oswald's face. Oswald looked to the ice sculpture then began to scream in fright and collapsed to the floor. The group leader was arrested by Jim Gordon then was being escorted away. Victor kept Eliza behind himself as Oswald was rising to his feet, still losing his mind. He grabbed a hold of Jim and pleaded for his help. Victor and Eliza were both confused and worried. What was in that gas?