New Girl In Town

While they were scoping for any suspicious activity, she contacted his men to find Edward Nygma. "Who is this Edward Nygma?" She asked him. "A man the boss knew who got on his nerves." He answered. "Interesting." She said then set her phone down and looked at him. "You killed Marcus because I said he annoyed me. You like me." She said. "You belong to me. And I'd like to keep it that way." He said. She smiled then watched the road ahead. Her phone sounded a tune and she looked at it. "Change of plans. Boss wants us to find Sofia Falcone." She said. "Oh...he has a daughter..." Victor said. He changed route and drove to a place and stopped. "Wait here." He told her, then got out and headed inside the building. Eliza watched the door to the building. After a few minutes, he walked out and a pretty, young woman with black hair and wearing a black dress and gloves with a diamond bracelet and black clutch, walked to his car. She got in the back and buckled in. He got in the car and drove away. Eliza looked ahead. Her nor Sofia said a word to each other. They brought her to Oswald's office and Victor walked in first. Eliza followed then went to a chair and sat down, crossing her legs. "She's here." Victor told Oswald. "Bring her in." He commanded. Victor stood by the door and gestured Sofia to walk in. She entered and approached Oswald's desk and had a seat. Victor walked across the room and leaned against the wall.

Oswald and Sofia had a little chat and he softly threatened her to never bring back the Falcone gang to try and overrule him. Or else. And he gestured to Victor. "I'll stab you." Victor said quietly. Sofia stood and walked to the middle of the room and stood still. Then sadly spoke about being kicked out at a young age and Gotham being her home. Oswald hobbled up to her. "It is that to a lot of us." He said. "But there won't be a problem. Is there?" He asked. "No." She responded. "Thank you for your time." She said and left his office. Oswald hobbled back to his chair and sat in it. "I guess there's another person I have to dominate, now." He said. "Not if I kill her first." Eliza said. "Ooooh. Is pussycat jealous?" Victor asked as he looked at her. "I like how you think. But I have another plan in store for her. You see, I basically set her up as bait. Falcone's old men will find her. And there, we will find the hideout. And her." He said. "Brilliant." She replied. There was a knock on the first doors. They all looked. "Go get it." Oswald commanded. Victor walked to the front doors and opened it. He brought in two homeless looking men and approached Oswald. "They say Edward sent them." He said. Eliza looked at them, confused then to Oswald. He leaned forward onto his desk. "Really? And what has Ed got to say?" He asked them. They started a rap riddle and Eliza was confused. None of it made any sense. She looked at Victor who started bobbing his head to their song and laughter came from her. She became quiet and looked to Oswald again as the two stopped. "What the hell was that?" He asked them. Eliza giggled. "Can we torture them?" Victor asked. "Get out of here!" Oswald yelled at them. The two men rushed out as quickly as their feet could take them.