Missing Person

"Go with my men and protect the warehouse for the auction tonight." Victor commanded Eliza. She gave a nod then headed off with his men. They rode in a van to the warehouse then got out and headed inside. She saw the lock broken and signalled them to file in with her. "Do not damage the merchandise." She said then burst in. They all targeted the crooks inside trying to steal from Penguin. After their bodies dropped she strided in and holstered her guns. "Clean this mess up." She ordered and was checking the merchandise for any damage. "Hey. Who made you boss of us?" Marcus asked her as he was approaching her. She didn't take any chances and took her left pistol out and whirled around, hitting his face with the gun. He collapsed to the floor by her and held his cheek. "Zsasz did. And if you've got a problem with that, you can take it up with him. Want me to run back and tell him you didn't comply with his orders?" She asked him. "No." Marcus responded and rose to his feet. "Good. Now clean up this mess." She ordered again then holstered her gun. He walked to a body and began dragging him out. After the bodies were removed, Victor and Oswald walked in. "Is everything accounted for?" Oswald asked. "Every last piece." Eliza responded. "Good! Now deliver these goods to the lounge. I don't want anymore of...whatever just happened, to happen again." He said.

Eliza gave a nod. "Now we gotta move the stuff?" Marcus asked. Eliza huffed and turned to look to Victor. "He's really getting on my nerves." Eliza told Victor and gestured to Marcus. "Is he now?" He asked her. Marcus looked at her then to Victor who pulled a gun out and without taking his eyes off Eliza, pulled the trigger and ended Marcus's life. "There shouldn't be a problem now. Is there?!" He asked out loud. "No! No sir!" The others said. Eliza took a few items and headed to the doors as Victor cut a tally mark on his body. Oswald rolled his eyes and expressed disgust then hobbled out. After the auction, Oswald met Victor and Eliza in the car. They all drove off in silence. "Let's go back to The Iceberg Lounge. Have a few drinks. On me!" Oswald said. He was in a cheery mood. He must have come up into some good cash. "Sounds good to me, boss." Victor said as he was driving.

Oswald looked back at Eliza. "Do you drink?" He asked her. "I'll do whatever you say, boss." She said. A grin stretched upon his face and a delighted laugh came out then he faced ahead again. "I like you a lot." He said. Victor parked in front of the lounge in his black car and they each got out. "Do you like vodka? I like it." Oswald said as he hobbled around the front of the car."I do. If it's Russian. But then I adopt the accent." She said. "I'd like to hear that." Oswald replied as he hobbled up to the front door and started to unlock it. "Russian vodka it is." Victor said and looked to her, giving a slightly sly smile. She looked a bit bashful then walked up behind Oswald as he opened the front door. She followed Oswald in and Victor closed the front door. Oswald hobbled in further and there was a sound of trickling water. Victor turned on the lights and the ice sculpture was broken and Edward Nygma was gone! "What in the?!" Eliza exclaimed as she went around to the other side of it. Oswald cried out in horror. She looked to him, mortified. "This cannot be happening!" Oswald cried out. "I dunno...kinda...opens up the room." Zsasz said. Oswald turned to him quickly. "Whoever did this. I want them found. I want them dead! And I WANT ED BACK HERE TONIGHT!!" Oswald yelled. Victor gave a sly smile and headed to the front door. "Pussycat!" He said as he exited the lounge. She quickly left around the ice and water and joined Victor outside.