Barbara

"I heard, there is an arms dealer in town. Working without a permit by me. Why don't we go pay this person a visit?" Oswald spoke in an upset tone. "Victor? Come along." He said. "Alright boss." Victor said and stood. "Let me come too." Ivy spoke willingly. Oswald was hesitant. "Fine. But only if you keep your mouth shut." He commanded. She stood from her chair and was leaving. Eliza looked at the other men in the room. She felt uneasy. And unprotected. She looked to Victor who was leaving with Ivy and Oswald. She let them walk out then looked back to the crooks. One of them started to approach her and sat down beside her. "So. You like to play dirty?" He asked and put his hand on her knee. She quickly rose to her feet then hurried to the front door and went out. "Boss?!" She asked. Oswald looked to her. As did Victor. "Who are you referring to? Me or him?" He asked her. "Um...either. I...I'd like to go with." She said then looked back to the mansion then to them with worry in her eyes. "Guess she's not ready to be left with the big dogs yet. Zsasz you've got some work ahead of you." Oswald said. "She can come. But she must remain silent." He said as he got in the car after Ivy. Victor made a click sound and gestured Eliza to get in the car. She hurried to the driver's side then climbed into the backseat. Victor got in the driver's seat and started the car then left. "Where did you even find her?" Oswald asked and looked at Victor. "I killed her boss. Under your orders. Turns out he'd beat her." He said. Oswald gasped then looked to Eliza. "Well you're welcome to stay at my mansion little lady. And if somebody gives you problems, you tell me." He said. "Yes sir. Thank you." She said. "What about me? Do I get any priveledges?" Ivy asked Oswald. "No." He responded and looked ahead.

He told Zsasz where to go and park. Oswald got out and so did Victor. He held the front seat forward and Eliza got out. Ivy forced the passenger seat forward and climbed out then shut the door. Victor closed his door and headed inside. "Just stay near me." He told Eliza quietly. She obeyed his orders. The four of them went inside and she stayed behind Victor as they stood in the entry. Oswald seemed to know the woman. As he talked to her and went walking ahead, Victor headed to guns on display. Eliza followed and felt the nice couch nearby him. "My business, isn't open yet." The blonde woman said. "It looks pretty open to me." Oswald told her. "Yeah, I'd say it's open." Victor said as he cocked a gun. "Hot damn! It's like Christmas." He added and smiled. Eliza smiled and looked to the blonde woman. "Which is upsetting me because this is definitely something you'd want to run by me first." Oswald said. Victor put the gun back then walked on and Eliza followed but along the couch. "Sit." Victor said without even looking at her. She sat down on the couch then leaned on the arm and watched Oswald. "Good girl." Victor said as he was carefully taking another gun. Oswald waddled up to where the blonde was and faced her. "All criminal enterprises pertaining to the underworld shall this time forth, be approved, monitored and taxed all through me first." He told her. "My apologies." The woman responded. Her voice was soft and sultry. "I'm still waiting for my partners to come aboard." She informed him. Victor turned, facing her while holding a large gun. "Who? Tabitha? Selena?" Ivy asked her. "Perhaps." The blonde said. "Well good luck with that." Oswald spoke. Taking charge of the situation again.

"Slippery characters. The both of them." He told her. "Also, often, people can carry grudges after you shoot their boyfriends." He added. "I can talk to them." Ivy spoke brightly. "If you..." She spoke more but Oswald cut her off. "I distinctly remember saying, you could come if you KEPT YOUR MOUTH SHUT!" He demanded. "Be like her." He said and gestured to Eliza. Ivy turned and walked to a different spot. Oswald looked back to the blonde. "You do not have an operating license. So then you can pay a weapon tax." He told her. "A weapon tax?" She asked. "And then, perhaps your little store can open." He said. "Well you don't ask for much now, do you?" She asked him. "I am not asking for enough." He said back. "Let me be absolutely clear Miss Kean." He said to her. "I will be keeping a VERY close eye on you." He enforced. "The first rumor I hear about you, and your little partners making moves to contest me, and Victor..." He paused. Victor cocked the big gun he had then held it and winked as he made a click sound. Eliza expressed delight. "Will end you with your own merchandise." Oswald threatened. Miss Kean breathed in sharply then spoke. "Understood." She said. Oswald started hobbling down. "Pull it in shape!" He said. "I'm sorry." Miss Kean said. Victor stood in front of Eliza. Facing Miss Kean. Oswald turned around and faced her once more. "You lost your money on the Sirens Club, then, witnessing...rumor was that you were dead. And now you're back with a real fancy place." He said. Eliza felt the couch arm daintly. "Who paid for it?" Oswald asked. Eliza expressed wonder. Miss Kean remained silent. Oswald started to laugh. "You really don't think I'll find out who it is?" He told her. He chuckled and started to head to the front door. Ivy was ahead of him. "I'm gonna take this." Victor said and started to leave with the big gun. "Come on pussycat." He commanded. Eliza got up from the couch and followed Victor out. The four of them left altogether in the car.