Training

As they were leaving, Oswald turned around and looked at Ivy angrily. "You, cannot follow orders whatsoever! I want you out! You hear me?! Out!" He ordered to Ivy. He looked to Eliza then faced ahead again. "Victor, I'm putting you in charge of training..." He said and paused then looked disturbed. "Pussycat." He puked with the word. "That fact that you don't like that nickname makes me wanna keep it." Victor said. "Whatever." Oswald told him. As they made it to the mansion, Ivy left the three of them. "Good riddance." Oswald said and waddled back inside. "Ready for your training?" Victor asked her. "Well I can't say no." She said. "Yes you can." He told her. She thought about what to do for a moment. "Yes." She replied. "That's my pussycat." He said and rubbed her chin. He brought her inside. Then lead her to a room with weapons. "I'm gonna teach you how to use these, first." He said. She felt a little uneasy at first but she complied.

He trained her to use weapons and Oswald got her new clothing in the meantime. She felt like a full fledged villain. She walked around the mansion, following Zsasz, wearing black and had weapons on her. "Oh, God help anyone who touches Zsasz's pussycat now." One of the crooks spoke. "I knew I should have earlier." Another one said. She looked to him. Her eyebrows forced together, curving into an angry expression. "What did you just say?" She asked him. "Yeah, kitty's got claws now." The other one said. She pulled two guns and aimed it at them. "Only he calls me that. You disrespect him? You get a bullet in the head." She told them. "Okay." Victor said and smiled. "Please, Eliza. I don't need blood on the upholstery. It's very difficult to get out." Oswald said normally. As if that was an action that took place regularly. She put her guns back. She felt confident. Tough. Able to stand up for herself now. She looked to Victor. "Thank you." She said. "Don't mention it." He told her. "Seriously. Don't ever, mention it." He repeated.