27

"Sakura. Sakura Haruno."

The pinkie had come out of school late and Sasori and Deidara both walked opposite sides beside her. She stayed silent as she pettily ignored the red head. Of course she remembered him pushing Sasuke to her direction which made them kiss. And she knew that was no accident. So she ignored him for the time being.  

"Deidara, do you hear something? Because I sure don't." She raised her chin up and walked faster, knowing the Uchiha mansion was just nearby.

The dark hair blonde chuckled, as he quicken his pace to catch up with her. He looked behind to see Sasori rolling his eyes and frowning. He grinned and turned back to the pinkie. "Oh Sakura-Chan, you're so mean to Sasori-san." A thought then popped up to his head. "Wait if I keep thinking about, you've always been mean to him since day one."

This earned a giggle from the high schooler. "I have no idea what you're talking about." She opened the huge door to get inside, glad she was finally home. She threw her bag on the floor and walked to the kitchen to get herself a drink. The two guys entered and sat on the white long couch.

Tenten got out of the restroom and was surprised to see the same guys she saw at the carnival. She stared at the clock and realized that Sakura had arrived later than she usually does. She silently crept to the pinkie and pinched her cheek.

"Owwwww! Tenten! You just made me spill water on myself!" She tried to remove her hand from her cheek but that just made Tenten pinch harder.

"Explain why you came so late."

Sakura grinned, finding it funny that she acted like a strict mother. "Whatever, mom. I was trying to avoid these two, specifically Sasori." She murmured the last part, hoping the two bun haired girl didn't hear.

Tenten shook her head in disappointment, thinking it wasn't a very good reason. But she just dropped the subject and instead headed to Neji's room, to try to convince him to let her braid his soft hair. "Don't do that again. I thought you were kidnapped or something." Before she entered her boyfriend's room, she stopped and said, "Oh. Sasuke and Itachi-san are not here by the way. I just hope that emo bastard doesn't kill him." And she was gone.

Sakura lightly laughed because of the nickname Sasuke received. She then walked up to the white long coach where the two older fellows were silently waiting. She sat right smack in the middle, assuming they left space for her.

Sasori who was on one end of the couch began to play the pinkie's petty game of 'ignore the red head and make it really obvious'. So instead of including himself in the conversation between the dark haired blonde and Haruno, he simply didn't gage himself with them. He just stared at the door waiting for Itachi and his younger sibling to finally walk in. But nothing like that soon happened. Gosh was he bored. He was just about to help himself to a light snack but couldn't when he was stopped by a Deidara look-like.

Ino patted the older guy's head and pushed it down, motioning him to sit back down again. Behind her was Naruto who had the similar creepy wide smile that Ino also had plastered on her face. Sasori frowned, watching them sit on the floor. The one with whiskers spoke first.

He waved at the red head. "Sasori-san." And then waved to the dark haired blonde. "Deidara-san." He cheerfully waved back. "You've basically protected Sakura and provided her a home for 8 years right? I'm thankful that Sakura was being taken care of when she ran away but," Naruto's eyes became deadly. "Why, out of all the people she could've lived with, it had to be men that are very older than her." It wouldn't be called jealousy. He has a girlfriend. It's more of Uzumaki being an overprotective dad or brother. But no way near an overprotective boyfriend, that's Sasuke's job.