13

Sasuke and Sakura still held each other for quite some time. Sakura still had her arms around the Uchiha's neck. Sasuke still had his arms hugging the pinkie. They both held each other without letting the other go. But Sakura was the one to let go first. She sat on the coach in a criss cross apple sauce position. She rubbed her arms in a nervous manner. She stared at Sasuke's soulless eyes.

Oh how she hates Sasuke's usual look. He will only show his emotions for a short time and then return to his boring expression. Even though she really hates it, she also really likes it. Why? Well because Sasuke usually shows his soft side only when he's with Haruno. And that made her feel special.

They both were quiet. The two of them didn't talk at all. It was awkward but not that awkward. Sakura actually wanted to ask her crush a question. She now found the perfect opportunity to do so. "Why did you do that?"

The Uchiha cocked an eyebrow, not too sure what she meant. "What are you talking about?"

Sakura abruptly threw her hands in the air. "Are you kidding me?! Remember at the beach when you started acting weird? You started holding my hand and pulled me closer to you! What was that all about?! And then about 3 minutes ago you start doing the same exact thing! Holding my hand and pulling me into a hug like it was nothing! Stop giving me these mixed signals and tell me why you're doing this!"

Sasuke stood up and went through the fridge. The pinkie stared at him in shock. She had no idea what he was doing but she was too angry to care. "So your just going to ignore me now?" But Sakura regret what she said. She basically did the same thing to the Uchiha today.

Inner Sakura: How dumb can you get?

Sakura ignored her inner self and watched his face break down in hurt, anger, and confusion. But the Uchiha still managed to answer her calmly.

"You're the one who started it." Sasuke then grabbed a tomato from the fridge and took a bite out of it. The pinkie squinted her eyes and got up to turn on the tv. Her phone then rang. It was Naruto's number. She answered it and she heard the the blonde yelling at her phone.

"Sakura-chan! Did you find teme?!"

Haruno was about to answer him but the Uchiha's hand covered her mouth. He took the phone and walked away from the coach. He looked a bit irritated. But she couldn't tell why. Sasuke turned his head to look at her and then walked out of the door, so she didn't hear the conversation that they had. Sakura watched him close the door. A vein popped on her forehead. He took my phone! How dare he.....

As soon as the Uchiha closed the door he asked Naruto what he wanted.

"Sasuke? Where the hell were you?"

He told him to forget about it as he patiently waited for the reason he called her phone. He could hear the ramen idiot's sighs. Then he heard voices in the background. It was definitely the rest of the crew. The Uchiha could hear the faint voices of the Nara and male Hyuga. He heard Neji's snickers as he commented something.

"He was probably at home masterba-" Neji didn't finish his sentence because he was laughed too hard, clutching his stomach. [ Only some people will get that (; ]  The Uchiha rolled his eyes and leaned on the front porch. His friends were stupid but that didn't stop him from hanging out with them.

"How come you missed school today?" Shikamaru asked. The three of them stayed quiet, waiting for his answer. All they got was a 'mind your own business' response. Sasuke glanced at the window, noticing the curtains not closed. He took a peek inside the house and could see Sakura watching tv with a mad look. He gave himself a small grin and realized Naruto calling out his name.