35

"What should we call her, dear?"

"Hm, how about Sakura?"

"Seriously? It's cause of the pink hair, isn't it?"

"Of course! What else?"

"Ah, you're right. Sakura-chan, it is. I hope you'll learn to enjoy life once you grow. Papa and I are so excited to watch you grow."

"Sakura! What are you doing?! We have to get out of here! Naruto, carry her away!"

"No! Ino, how can you just say that so easily?! Our parents are in there! We have to help them!"

"Sakura, c'mon. Ino's right."

"Do you guys just not care that our parents could be dying in there!"

"Sakura! Stop. Just stop. What can kids like us do in a situation like that? We'll just get ourselves killed."

"Still! We need to put in some effort in saving them! Naruto, back me up!"

"I can't, Sakura-chan. There are other ways we can help other than running into that building. Ino's right, face it. Let's go."

"Forehead?! Where in the world are you going?!"

"Anywhere but here! I'm tired of this place, Ino! Mama and Papa are gone and I can't stand being near our stupid classmates!"

"What?! You're 9! You're going to be traveling alone?! You can barely take care of yourself, baka!"

"I don't care! I hate this place! I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!"

"You're so dramatic! Y'know what? Suit yourself! But know that your parents wouldn't like what you're about to do."

"Shut up, Ino-pig! They're not here! Don't act like that they're here to watch what I'm doing! They're gone! Forever! So quit trying to act like my mom!"

"Hey. What's a kid like you doing in a high-school?"

"Itachi, I think she's the one who has been taking all those missing books."

"N-No, I haven't! I swear!"

"Look! That's the book I lost a week ago! Liar!"

"Deidara, quit yelling at a little girl."

"I'm not little, idiot!"

"What the-?! She bit me?!"

"AHAHAHA!! Sasori, are you okay?!"

"Quit laughing and help me!"

"Sakura-chan? What are you doing here?"

"Itachi-aniki...why is there a dead man near your feet?"

"We're playing zombies. He's pretending to be dead."

"T-then why is he bleeding?"

"It's just ketchup, Sakura-chan."

"I-Itachi? Sasori? Deidara? Are you assassins?"

"I love you, Sasuke-kun."

"I love you, Sakura."