5

(  this chapter will include shikatema, naruhina, and nejiten moments (((:   )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep! Beep! Beep!

As you can tell Sakura's alarm clock kept beeping and beeping as she lazily tried to get out of bed. She did her usual morning routine: wash her face, brush her teeth, brush her hair, take a shower, blah blah blah. She scrolled through her phone while eating her cereal. Right when she was about to turn it off, a text popped up on the screen.

It was Sasuke's number.

She groaned as she opened his text. Once it was open Sakura stared at the message with wide eyes.

Sasuke: I'm picking you up so get ready in 5 minutes.

Sakura just kept staring at her phone

Sasuke: I know you read this. U better reply or else you got no ride.

First, he was right about her reading his text. Second, he was not right about her not having a ride! Usually Naruto would pick her up but now that she got to know Sasuke more, he would be the one to pick her up now. She only asked that guy once, ONCE, for a ride. After that he kept giving the girl unlimited rides. She sighed and text him back an, 'ok.' She couldn't help but feel like a burden to him. Maybe since she asked him for a ride that day, he thought that she couldn't get anyone else to drive her to school.

"Oi, Sakura!"

She snapped from her thoughts and carried her bag to Sasuke.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" She said, locking the door behind her. She was about to greet the Uchiha until she saw his tired and stressed face. She felt like it was her fault, thinking he had to leave his house early to pick her up. She smacked her forehead realizing she is definitely a burden. He was just looking straight the whole time, zoning out from everything. Sakura bit her lip hating herself. She wanted to comfort him, but she knew she would never do such a thing. She tapped on his shoulder and he stared at her with baggy eyes.

"Sasuke-kun? You don't look good. Are you alright?"

Sasuke blinked a few times processing the question. He didn't want Sakura to worry about him so much. He tried his best to smile but it didn't end well, at least not for him.

"I'm fine Sakura. You don't want to be late for school, now do you?"

Sakura nodded her head. She was surprised that Sasuke actually used words instead of saying, 'hn.'

The ride to school was the same unless you count the many coughs that the male teen had gave. She sighed as she took note of Sasuke being sick. As he parked his motorcycle, Sakura handed him a water bottle she kept in her bag.

"Here. You really need this." She said waiting for him to grab the bottle.

After a few attempts of Sakura saying 'here' over and over again. Sasuke gave a quiet groan and said, "Like I said I'm fine Sakura. Stop worrying so much." Her bangs began to cover her eyes and a dark aura grew around her. Sasuke bent his head to see her face and she definitely wasn't pleased. She grabbed the boy's tie and leveled it where Sasuke can look at her straight in the eye.

Her lips curved into a growl. "You are going to drink this water bottle whether you like it or not. And if you don't finish it by the end of the day, I swear Sasuke you don't want to know what's going to happen to you."