10

Just a wee bit of foul language
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Sasuke's P.O.V

I didn't know what to do but approach him with a blank face. I saw him snoring loudly, seeing other people trying to move away from the loud noise. I sighed, wondering why I was doing this in the first place. Oh yeah. For Sakura. I waited for a good minute or two before I lightly kicked him. I was basically trying to wake him up. I could see a frown form on the Nara's face as he stared at me with an angry but bored expression. He squinted his eyes in confusion but then scowled at me.

"What do you want?" Shikamaru said annoyed by me waking him from his 'beauty sleep.' I don't see anything beautiful about him drooling and snoring. He waited for me to respond but first I sat next to him and stared daggers through the guy.

I stared at the crashing waves. It was so breathtaking and calm to watch. I knew that the Nara was at a loss and was very irritated by my actions but I had to do this in order to get to see a red-face Shikamaru and a happy annoying pinkie.

I responded calmly. "Have you seen Temari?"

The pineapple haired teen eyes widen. He then got into a sitting position and glared at me. He is definitely interested now.

"Hey I'm just wondering man. I just thought Sakura is with her."

Shikamaru didn't believe me. He tsked and asked me why I asked for his girlfriend instead of my Sakura. My? Ha, yeah right. I then saw him looking around the beach. After his not-so thorough search, he then gave me a death glare. His glare didn't scare me because my deathly looks are 100 times scarier than anyones'.

I shrugged and said, "Don't look at me man. I don't know where your girlfriend is."

He then got up and left without a word. I smirked. My job here was done and all I had to do is enjoy the show. I could see Sakura mouthing two words and that was a 'thank you.' She smiled at me and I gave her a small smile back. That smile is the same smile she gives to everyone. I want her to smile at me in a different way. Like how she does with Naruto and Ino. I sighed. Her smiles satisfy me till no end. She's one who makes me happy everyday. But I'll never let my emotions show. Never.

I watched Naruto, Hinata, Neji, and Tenten follow their eyes on Shikamaru. I chuckled, walking toward them.
___________________________________________

"He's coming over here, Ino!" Sakura whispered. His eyes looked tired but he had a scowl on his face. He definitely wasn't playing around so he expected a serious answer from both of them. Ino noticed this so she calmed her best friend and told her to wait.

Shikamaru then sighed, removing his scowl and tired eyes. He looked emotionless as he stood there. Ino gulped, a bit nervous. Sakura, too, got nervous but she then grinned. He really likes her. She took a deep breath before speaking. "Um, is there something wrong, Shikamaru?"

Ino swiftly turned her head staring at Haruno and then looked at the Nara. He cocked an eyebrow, wondering what is up with the two. He shrugged and asked them a question.

"Have you seen Temari?"

Sakura sweat dropped. He said it so blunt just like a certain Uchiha. The pinkie glanced at her best friend, waiting for her to respond to him.

Ino stood straighter than ever. She is about to use her amazing acting skills which will fool him for sure.

Shikamaru tapped the sand with his foot impatiently. He didn't want to waste his time any longer so he walked past her. He then stopped at the sound of her yelling 'wait!' He didn't bother to turn around to look at her.