1

Sometimes I had no clue as to why I'm friends with such an idiot. An idiot who constantly eats ramen noodles when having the chance. And it seems his chances of getting to eat that food was every single day.

"Naruto! You're going to regret climbing so far up that tree! Get down from there before you get hurt!"

"Sakura-chan, calm down. You worry way too much. Check this out. See? I won't fall. If by chance my foot slips, I could just grab the tree branch and prevent myself from falling." He was standing on a tree branch which was not at all sturdy enough to handle anyone's weight.

The moment he said this, one of the tree's branches snapped and I remember trying to catch Naruto's falling figure but being far too late. Ino only laughed at his body laying on the dirty ground, not bothering to check if he was alright.

"That's what you get! Geez! You just never want to listen."

"Shut up Ino! Sakura, knock some sense into her and tell her to come help me! Like a friend would do!"

That reminds me. I also laughed as well when seeing how Naruto fell. Ino and I weren't the kindest of friends to Naruto.

"More like you need some sense knocked into you!"

And I punched that ramen lover's head. For good intentions though. I was worried about him and I couldn't help getting mad and taking that anger out on him. But when he heard my explanation of why I hit him, he said, "Bullshit" which earned him another hit to the head.

A smile crept up my face as I softly giggled. It has certainly been a long while since I came here. Years if I were to be specific. As I neared Konoha, it made me think of my childhood friends and the times we would mess around. Reminiscing those memories made me realize how very long it has been. Was it really a good enough reason to leave this place?

Honestly, there's just a lot of catching up that needs to be done.

The whole place had clear changes but it was still the very same. Except for that tree. Oh that wonderful, beautiful, huge tree. Isn't that the tree where Naruto fell from? Thinking back some more, it is. The light pink flowers blooming is an unforgettable sight. I couldn't believe my name's 'Sakura' when I don't even live to the title of being 'pretty.' Or maybe it was my parents first thought when seeing their baby daughter's small tuffs of pink hair.

I let out a sigh as my eyes wandered at the huge lettering that spells out 'Konoha High'. This was my chance to redeem myself. Words don't simply hurt me that easily anymore. And I'm sure the kids who've bullied me in the past have grown mature and set their enjoyment of seeing-others-in-pain aside.

I was actually really excited. Negativity was on the back of my mind and meeting new people motivated me to start heading my way to the building's front doors. It's best to restart life with positivity and I was here to do just that. I clenched my bag and slowly made my way inside.

"Don't be nervous. You got this." I told myself.
_____________________________________________

"Sasuke-kun, please go out with me!" A female freshman called out.

A petite girl tried to catch his attention by hugging him. "I love you Sasuke-san!"

It was too lively for the first day of school but this was usually how it was everyday. Girls always feel the need to squeal so loud whenever the Uchiha was spotted. But why is the first day different from the rest? It's because of the newcomers that now attend the school. All freshmen believe Sasuke is some Prince Charming and have always wanted a look at the guy. Of course, some fall in love at first glance like those two freshmen. But usually the next day, it tends to get quieter as all the girls realize that Sasuke hates loud noises so they quit their squealing to satisfy him.