2

"Sakura!"

That's when I saw him. My old childhood friend.

"Naruto! It really is you!" I couldn't believe my eyes. That blonde fool grew into a man and I missed it all.

"You caught me off guard when you came in with Principal Tsunade, but wow." Tears started to fall from his eyes. "I'm sorry, it's just....I haven't seen you in forever and I miss you and I...." That's when I realized the many eyes that were staring at us. And that's when our principal coughed awkwardly.

"I think it's better if you talk somewhere else." Tsunade said shooing us away. We both smiled and I followed Naruto as he led me towards his friends. I took off my black hoodie and I waved at the group.

"Um, hi. You might know me as Naruto's old friend. But my name is Sakura Haruno." As I said this, I noticed a girl with a ponytail giving me a shocked look. Was it something I said? I looked at Naruto as he shrugged his shoulders.

"No way. Is it really you, forehead?"

When that girl said that I just wanted to punch her in the face! How dare she call me that! So rude! But then I noticed something. That name. Forehead? Wait, but only one person calls me that and that is....."Ino-pig." I smiled and hugged her tight. How did I not notice her? We were close friends when we were young. Even though she would call me names, she would always help and protect me no matter what the situation is.

"So.....Sakura right?" A girl with sandy blonde hair asked me.

"And you?" I asked politely.

She smiled and said, "Temari."

That's when a guy with a spiky ponytail spoke. "Stop acting so cool, Temari." She scowled as the guy smirked.

"That's Shikamaru." Naruto said introducing him. "He's a lazy fool but one of the most intelligent students here at Konoha."

"He's also a pain in the ass." Temari remarked.

"And a lot of people like calling Temari his girlfriend." Naruto nudged Shikamaru as he said 'shut up.'

"So Sakura." A girl with black hair and grey eyes stared at me in confusion.

"That's Tenten by the way." I heard Naruto whisper.

Tenten gave him a glare as she looked back at me. "Since you've been knowing Naruto almost your whole life. How did you deal with him? The guy is annoying at times."

"I heard that!" Naruto said as he continued to talk to a girl with dark blue hair and beautiful white eyes.

I rubbed my chin trying to remember flashbacks from when we were kids. "Well he was really troublesome. He would always get hurt when he has the chance. He's also very annoying. I hated him, you can say. But that's when I didn't know the true Naruto. After I got to know him more, I realized there's reasons for why he does those things. I got used to it." Tenten covered her mouth in shock as she nodded her head slowly.

"S-Sakura chan? D-do you l-like N-Naruto?" The girl stuttered a lot but I knew from the start that she was nervous and a little shy. It's obvious that she likes Naruto. I could tell she was worried that someone else likes him. So I just giggled away and said a simple 'no'.

"Hinata!" Naruto said in surprise. "Of course she doesn't like me!"

Hinata's eyes grew wide as she stared at the ground sadly. "I-I'm sorry." Naruto hugged her and apologized for yelling at her.