21

It's great to see you again little brother.

Sasuke's hands were trembling. His face wasn't transfixed. His lips curved into a scowl. He stared at the ground refusing any sort of eye contact. His eyes had a pain look in it. But the entire rest of him looked very frustrated and confused at his brother. He didn't speak or locked eyes with him. His shaking hands balled into a fist. His knuckles were a strange pale color by now. The music of the carnival didn't lighten up the mood. It didn't help the situation. After a terrifying wait of dead silence, one had the courage to speak.

"Not going to say hi after all these years?" Itachi's arms stretched out, asking him for a hug. He approached and he knew what was going to happen. Like he expected, his younger brother shoved him away. Sasuke gave a disgusted look.

"Why the hell are you here?" He said in a monotone way. Everyone behind him backed up more than they had to. They were afraid of what would soon happen. Sakura was still by the older Uchiha's side and was so perplexed. After 7 years of living with this man, she couldn't believe that he was an Uchiha. He never mentioned his last name which now explains it. But why hide it? And why did he leave his brother? She assumed that. He did live somewhere far from Konoha. Why did he not say anything about a little brother? Her gaze went to the floor and she almost cried. Why was Itachi taking care of her all those years and not his own brother, Sasuke? She couldn't believe it. He spoke again. "You're suppose to be dead."

The pinkie's heart shattered. Dead? He thought he was dead all this time? Oh my god. What else did she not know? She tried to say something but why? This is not her business. This isn't any of their business. But the two didn't seem to care. They were giving all their attention to each other. Itachi sighed, not wanting to answer his question. "With all honesty, I never wanted to come to this dreadful place. I also never expected you to be here."

Heavy breathing was coming from the younger one but that's because he tried calming himself down. He crossed his arms and still didn't make eye-to-eye. "You're a monster. A screwed up one actually. You have no heart. You left your nine year old brother just like that with no explanation." To everyone's surprise, he never yelled. He just talked normally but with an angry tone of course. "And I don't want to hear your excuse of leaving." His trembling was gone and he didn't give deadly stares. He turned back into his normal self. He walked towards him and his older sibling had a small smile on his face. Was it a hug he expected? Then that's too bad. His hand reached towards Sakura's wrist as he lightly pulled her to him. "I don't want you to come anywhere near her."

Itachi snickered which slightly pissed his brother off. "Seriously? I've been knowing her way longer than you have. Even ask her for yourself." Sasuke hesitated but then asked because he wanted answers.

"How long have you known him?" He didn't want to seem so forceful. But she couldn't have possibly known Itachi longer than him. She bit her bottom lip which wasn't a good sign.

She gave quick glances at Naruto and Ino who were very far away. It looked like they didn't want to be in this situation but neither did she. "I...uh.." What would her two best friends say? She was living with boys when she left Konoha for goodness sake! That ramen idiot would start freaking out and the ponytail blonde would lecture the hell out of her. But she couldn't just say she doesn't know him. Itachi has saved her butt on plenty of situations. So she can't sell him out. "Eight years. I've..known him for eight years." Her gaze went to her long haired friend when she said that. He smiled.

Sasuke's left eye twitched a bit. His mouth opened as if he were to say something. Nothing but a big sigh came out. He grabbed her wrist a little tighter and led her back to their group. "You've got to be kidding..." She was a bit surprised at this but he was taking her away from the boys she dearly missed. She tugged and tried to get her arm back. The more she did, the more his grip tightened.