16

"Plan to make Sasusaku happen is a go!" Ino screamed as she started to kick the air happily.

"Wait....what's the plan again?" Tenten asked still not remembering what she had said.

Ino face palmed. "We're going to play spin the bottle and hope that when Sakura spins it, it will land on Sasuke."

The boys listened in and thought their plan wasn't bad but it also wasn't good either. They looked at one another and Neji was the one to speak. "And if it doesn't?"

Ino's eyes sparkled. "She has to kiss one of you! And then we'll see if he gets jealous." She rubbed both her hands together.

The boys nodded their head to each other, liking the idea. They've never seen the Uchiha get jealous. So Ino's plan is actually not that bad at all. But the blonde's face fell into a frown. "But...we have to convince him to play..." She spun her direction towards all the guys. "And that's when you come in!"

They smiled mischievously. They already had a plan on how to convince him. It's the perfect idea. It just couldn't fail. Naruto coughed. "Fine. But we're not doing this to see Sasusaku happen tonight, alright?"

Tenten gave him a thumbs up. "Right!"
___________________________________________________

If someone came in, you would think that the two people sitting on a red velvet chair were a couple. The guy is sitting on the chair and the girl is sitting on his lap. They're looking at a book, laughing away. But that is not what is happening at all.

"You look so cute!!!! Awww Sasuuukeee!!"

"Shut up. I look too soft for my own good."

Sakura pinched his cheek, telling him that he's the cutest toddler she's ever seen. She didn't care if she was still sitting on his lap. She was fine with it now. She turned around and stared at the pictures. She noticed a picture of the young Uchiha giving out a huge smile. Half of the picture was scribbled with a black sharpie marker. She raised an eyebrow.

"Sasuke-kun?"

The Uchiha put his chin on her shoulder. "Hm?"

"Why is this scribbled?"

She regret asking because he covered his face with his hand and turned away. He kept that position for a while. The pinkie stared at the photo and then at the boy. She guessed that it was a picture of someone he now strongly hates. Or a family member that had died. She didn't want to think about. But she did want to know why she didn't see any of his family.

"How come I didn't see anyone else that's related to you? Did they all go out somewhere?"

He slowly got up, letting her know to get off of him. She got the message and she stood in front of him. He stared for a while and gathered all the books he had brought. He walked away to put them away. Sakura frowned. She wondered why they stopped. She really hoped it wasn't because of her question. He closed the door behind him. He stood in front of her again but this time he cupped her cheeks and made her look at an enormous photo. She assumed it was his family. The Uchihas. His family was huge, clearly being seen in the photo.

She then tilted her head. All the faces - except for Sasuke's - were covered with.....paper? She took his hands off her cheeks and looked at him with concern in her eyes. But he never took his eyes off it. He gulped and sighed.

"They are...." He paused. He never really had to explain it. All of his friends knew about it since his last name and the incident was very popular. He was also always popular when he was young and he never really noticed. He was surprised when Haruno didn't know about him but it didn't matter. What mattered is what he's about to say. "They...are dead." He shivered. He didn't like the word 'dead.' But it was blunt and simple and that's how he is. He could feel her eyes staring at him with pity. He didn't want any type of pity. He just wanted to stop talking about it.