9

The pinkie smiled as she walked toward Ino, who called her after Tenten and her finished their conversation.

Sakura had just went to Tenten for advice. Advice about how to deal with her aching heart. The brown haired girl saw the sorry in her eyes as she approached her. She rubbed her back and held her hands tight. She never liked seeing her friends get sad. Sakura was always so happy and seeing her in a pitiful state made her mad. She glared at Sasuke, seeing him talking to her boyfriend. She huffed as she turned her attention to the pinkie.

{ Flashback }

"Sakura, did the Uchiha do something to you? You better be honest with me."

"...no it's not that, it's just-"

"You can tell me, ok?"

"I-I remembered a horrible flashback in front of him that got me feeling really miserable and I felt so defenseless. I felt so weak....."

"What are you saying? You have monstrous strength! You're not weak at all!"

"Thanks Tenten. But what I meant is-"

"That you don't want to get sensitive when Sasuke's near you because you don't want him to see you so weak."

"How did you know....?"

"I have my ways. But let me give you some tips, kay Sakura?"

"Alright."

"If you don't want to show your emotions when you're with him, always have a positive attitude. But still keep your scary mind-set."

"Haha. Thanks Tenten."
_________________________________________________________

Sakura smiled. So in other words, she means that the pinkie should just be herself. But without her depressing feelings taking over. Now Haruno knew that Tenten is the one she will go to when she needs help.

"Forehead! Hurry up, slowpoke!" Ino teased.

Sakura rolled her eyes. "Coming Ino-pig!"

Ino stuck her tongue out as she shoved her playfully. Haruno pinched her cheeks making her stop. Temari coughed trying to catch their attention. She pointed at her boyfriend as he lazily laid on a blanket. The sandy blonde explained how Shikamaru was being a lazy fool after they did the race to the shore. He never got up since then. The only time he got up was when he was trying to get a drink. But Nara's girl wants to spend time with him. But the fool won't let her. Temari slapped her forehead, nodding her head in shame. Ino wanted to help because she knew how much the Nara hated bonding. But this is his girlfriend for pete's sake! He needs to bond with her. So she called Sakura to help.

The plan is that they were going to get Shikamaru jealous.

Sakura titled her head. "But why get him jealous?"

Ino smirked, rubbing her hands together. "This way he will want to be with Temari at all times so no guy will be able to hit on her."

Sakura grinned. This is such a good plan. The pinkie nodded, agreeing to help her friend. The girls smiled widely as they took one more glance at the snoring Nara.

"Alright, let's do it!"
_____________________________________________________

"Naruto-kun, y-you really didn't have to get me that." Hinata said admiring the necklace her boyfriend had got her. She then took her eyes off of it as she tried to give it back to him.