23

"Sasori or me?"

"Eh?!"
_____________________________________________________________________

The pinkie placed a hand on the young Uchiha's forehead. "Are you sick or something? I think we should go home if that's the case."

Deidara chuckled and whispered some words to the other Uchiha. Itachi leaned in to hear what he had to say and ended up lightly laughing. This made Sasuke just glare at the two. He put her hand down and sighed. "I'm fine."

Sakura was confused. She crossed her arms and observed his face. His expressions were still unreadable as always. Why do Uchiha's have to be so damn stubborn when it comes to feelings? At least his older brother is showing laughter while this one is just...boring. This really did remind her of a time in a the past.

It was Haruno's eleventh birthday at the time and he got to bring her to wherever she wanted to go. So they went to the park. Every time she looked up, he had a peaceful look on. But he seemed so bored and this made the pinkie sad. "If you don't want to go to the park, we could go somewhere else."

"What made you think that?"

"Your face. You look bored."

"Huh? I'm happy."

"...you're weird."

Sakura laughed to herself. An Uchiha on the outside might seem boring, but on the inside they have a lot of emotions inside them. She hoped that she could one day see all his feelings. That's right she was talking about Sasuke.

"Oi." The Uchiha impatiently said. Though he seemed calm and collected, a small vein appeared on the side of his face. He just wanted a quick answer dammit. Her making him wait already made him even more embarrassed. He should've known that this emerald-eyed teen isn't going to give such a straightforward answer. He wasn't surprised if she were to ask questions that consists the words of 'why' and 'what'. She might not know it but she makes this feel like a game to him because her face was too close his.

"Why do you want to know? Did the boys make you ask? Are you sure you're fine? What if I chose you, how would you react? What if I choose Sasori instead?" She asked. Sasuke blinked. She doesn't have the right to ask him so many questions if she hasn't answered his one question first. He was about to say that but the red head wrapped his arms around the pinkie and made her turn around. Their backs were facing him. He leaned to her ear to make sure the teen didn't hear. The black haired boy tsked. Curiosity filled his brain. He really wanted to know what that guy was telling her. He felt a figure next to him and Itachi put his hand on his shoulder. His head spun to his left and watched his older brother stare happily at the two who was currently whispering.

In a soft voice Itachi said, "If that idiot tells her what I think it is..." He began to chuckle, leaving his little brother all confused. Sasuke then stared at the two again. He didn't care what the hell he told her, he would beat him senseless for touching her so much. They still were whispering and he continuously tapped his foot on the ground. What is taking them so long? He scrunched up his nose when Sasori cupped her cheeks. He swore that that guy has a massive crush on the pinkie. He turned her head so that she would look at the Uchiha's way. Sasuke gave her a clear look that said 'Hurry up.' For some reason she began to blush mad. Huh? He could see her run straight to him as she grabbed a handful of his shirt.

She pulled him down to her level and yelled out, "Is it true?!"

The young Uchiha raised a brow. What the hell did that bastard tell her? He looked behind her and could see the red head with a smug grin. Sasuke growled. He really wanted to punch that grin off his face. He had to stop giving him glares because Haruno suddenly grabbed his chin to make him look at her instead. "Sasuke-kun I'm serious!"